Oh no! Selena hit some serious sound issues while performing at Jingle Ball in Los Angeles on Dec. 6, and while her mic cut out and revealed that she was lip-syncing, it did Not cut out when she yelled a profanity. Poor Selena!
It’s safe to say that Kiis FM Jingle Ball in La on Dec. 6 did not go as Selena Gomez planned. Not only was she caught lip-syncing, but the “Come & Get It” singer also alienated the 20,000 fans in attendance by dropping a very audible F-bomb.
Selena Gomez: Lip-Syncing & Cursing At Jingle Ball
The audio malfunctions started towards the end of Selena’s Jingle Ball set, an eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com. It became clear that something was up when Selena ripped out her in-ear monitors (which allow performers to hear themselves sing) and tried to go on without them.
Selena Gomez Performs After Sound Issues At Jingle Ball
She couldn’t, »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- Southpaw Regional Wrestling: John Cena Stars in Hilarious WWE Comedy Miniseries (From Indiewire Television. 22 March 2017, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- Southpaw Regional Wrestling: John Cena Stars in Hilarious WWE Comedy Miniseries (From Indiewire. 22 March 2017, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- I Love Al Franken Still Using SNL To Fry People Like Neil Gorsuch in the Senate (From TVovermind.com. 22 March 2017, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez Opens Up About Bullying and How the Disney Channel Is the ‘Biggest High School in the World’ (From PEOPLE.com. 22 March 2017, 6:15 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez On Being Bullied At The Disney Channel Aka ‘The Biggest High School In The World’ (From ET Canada. 22 March 2017, 5:05 PM, PDT)
- Selena Gomez on Being Bullied at the Disney Channel aka ‘The Biggest High School in the World’ (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 March 2017, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Kevin Hart Reveals Whether He's Ready to Have More Kids With Wife Eniko Parrish (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 March 2017, 3:43 PM, PDT)
- Audra McDonald on Becoming a Mom Again at 46: ‘I Didn’t Think This Was Where My Life Would Be at This Age’ (From PEOPLE.com. 21 March 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Heather Morris Reveals Which Glee Costars Were the First to Ask for Dancing with the Stars Tickets (From PEOPLE.com. 21 March 2017, 6:24 AM, PDT)