Oh no! Selena hit some serious sound issues while performing at Jingle Ball in Los Angeles on Dec. 6, and while her mic cut out and revealed that she was lip-syncing, it did Not cut out when she yelled a profanity. Poor Selena!
It’s safe to say that Kiis FM Jingle Ball in La on Dec. 6 did not go as Selena Gomez planned. Not only was she caught lip-syncing, but the “Come & Get It” singer also alienated the 20,000 fans in attendance by dropping a very audible F-bomb.
Selena Gomez: Lip-Syncing & Cursing At Jingle Ball
The audio malfunctions started towards the end of Selena’s Jingle Ball set, an eyewitness tells HollywoodLife.com. It became clear that something was up when Selena ripped out her in-ear monitors (which allow performers to hear themselves sing) and tried to go on without them.
Selena Gomez Performs After Sound Issues At Jingle Ball
She couldn’t, »
- Andrew Gruttadaro
Similar News Items"Saturday Night Live" (1975)
- ‘SNL’ Ends With Musical Sidney Poitier-Inspired Obama Dedication ‘To Sir With Love’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 January 2017, 10:43 PM, PST)
- Watch ‘SNL’ Grill Aziz Ansari for Not Liking ‘La La Land’ Enough (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 January 2017, 10:26 PM, PST)
- Watch Kellyanne Conway Sing Why She Stuck With Trump on ‘SNL': To Be More Famous Than Kanye (Video) (From The Wrap. 21 January 2017, 9:42 PM, PST)
- Anwar Hadid and Nicola Peltz are Instagram Official -- See the Pda Pic! (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 January 2017, 8:09 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber No Fan Of The Weeknd: ‘That S**t’s Wack!’ (From ET Canada. 21 January 2017, 1:41 PM, PST)
- Justin Bieber Says The Weeknd's Music Is 'Whack' Following Selena Gomez Romance Rumors (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 January 2017, 1:30 PM, PST)
- Madonna, Scarlett Johansson and America Ferrera Deliver Powerful Speeches at Women's March on Washington (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 January 2017, 2:25 PM, PST)
- Beyonce Thanks Barack and Michelle Obama With Sweet Instagram Pic (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 January 2017, 3:22 PM, PST)
- Laurie Hernandez Admits She Missed Out on Childhood for Gymnastics — but Doesn’t Regret Her Choice (From PEOPLE.com. 19 January 2017, 7:24 AM, PST)