Looks like Kristen got her wish — an invitation from Rob to visit him in London. After a successful Thanksgiving, a source tells HollywoodLife.com Exclusively that the actor wants Kristen to spend the Christmas season with him in England.
Kristen Stewart may be jumping on a plane any day now to visit Robert Pattinson in England. When the actor found out that Camp X-Ray had been accepted into the 2014 Sundance Film Festival, a source tells HollywoodLife.com exclusively that he used it as an excuse to get K-Stew on the phone and invite her overseas!
Even though he is miles away, Rob couldn’t wait to congratulate Kristen on her new movie, Camp X-Ray, which was selected for the 2014 Sundance Film Festival.
“Rob reached out to Kristen to congratulate her for Camp X-Ray being selected for Sundance. They talked for awhile and »
- Sandra Clark
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Beauty and the Beast: 10 actors who could be the Beast to Emma Watson’s Belle (From Cineplex. 30 January 2015, 3:03 PM, PST)
- Tatiana Maslany, Dane DeHaan to Star in Indie Drama ‘Two Lovers and a Bear’ (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 30 January 2015, 2:58 PM, PST)
- 18 Robert Pattinson Pictures That Will Take Your Breath Away (From Popsugar. 30 January 2015, 1:40 PM, PST)
Kristen Stewart (I)
- Deneuve is César Award Record-Tier; Stewart Among Rare Anglophone Nominees in Last Four Decades (From Alt Film Guide. 30 January 2015, 1:36 PM, PST)
- Best Looks of the Week: Felicity Jones' Glittery Valentino Gown, Jennifer Lawrence's Plunging Prada Dress & More! (From E! Online. 30 January 2015, 11:28 AM, PST)
- Emmy Rossum Sizzles in Latest Fashion Trend, Androgyny (photos!) (From TheImproper.com. 30 January 2015, 11:27 AM, PST)
- Taya Kyle Speaks: Chris Kyle’s Wife Talks ‘American Sniper’ And Upcoming Murder Trial (From Uinterview. 30 January 2015, 2:19 PM, PST)
- Actresses Deneuve and Stewart Make 'French Oscar' History (From Alt Film Guide. 30 January 2015, 10:51 AM, PST)
- How Sienna Miller Bonded with Chris Kyle's Widow (From PEOPLE.com. 30 January 2015, 4:45 AM, PST)