The last Two weeks in costume. Sorry, we were a bit busy.
The New York Times reviews the book we wrote a chapter for. Perfect for Christmas, or anyone inconsiderate enough to have a birthday around this time of year.
Dnl presents a new show on TCM looking at memorable costume design. Twenty films covered in total every Friday night at 8 pm through December. American telly only though. Boo-erns.
So excited about this movie we can barely sleep. Costume designer Michael Wilkinson provides a heads up about his sensational looking contribution.
She spoke in conversation with Kinvara Balfour last week.
Georgio Armani talks about his most recent collaboration with Ms. »
- Christopher Laverty
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Charlie Hunnam And Others Lead The Escape From New York Remake Wishlist (From We Got This Covered. 1 September 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Hunnam Set for 'King Arthur', Rumored for 'Escape from New York' Remake (From Rope Of Silicon. 1 September 2014, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Charlie Hunnam as Snake Plissken in 'Escape from New York' Remake? (From FirstShowing.net. 1 September 2014, 8:18 AM, PDT)
- Is Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Bald in 'Batman v Superman'? (From MovieWeb. 1 September 2014, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- Jesse Eisenberg spotted in new Batman v Superman set photos (From Flickeringmyth. 1 September 2014, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- The State of the Race: How Telluride Shapes the Oscars (From AwardsDaily. 1 September 2014, 10:22 AM, PDT)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)
- Lily Collins-Sam Claflin Romantic Comedy ‘Love, Rosie’ Gets U.S. Distribution (From Variety - Film News. 1 September 2014, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- The HeyUGuys Instant Watching Guide – September 1st 2014 (From HeyUGuys. 1 September 2014, 3:30 AM, PDT)
- Ashlee Simpson and Evan Ross Tie the Knot at Diana Ross' Home (From Entertainment Tonight. 31 August 2014, 4:33 PM, PDT)