The last Two weeks in costume. Sorry, we were a bit busy.
The New York Times reviews the book we wrote a chapter for. Perfect for Christmas, or anyone inconsiderate enough to have a birthday around this time of year.
Dnl presents a new show on TCM looking at memorable costume design. Twenty films covered in total every Friday night at 8 pm through December. American telly only though. Boo-erns.
So excited about this movie we can barely sleep. Costume designer Michael Wilkinson provides a heads up about his sensational looking contribution.
She spoke in conversation with Kinvara Balfour last week.
Georgio Armani talks about his most recent collaboration with Ms. »
- Christopher Laverty
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Penny Dreadful: 8 Reasons You Should Be Watching Showtime’s Gleeful Gothic Horror (From Collider.com. 3 May 2015, 9:20 AM, PDT)
- Quotes of the Week From NCIS: La, Castle, Once Upon a Time and More (From TVLine.com. 3 May 2015, 6:49 AM, PDT)
- Chad L. Coleman, ‘Walking Dead’ Actor, Rants On NYC Subway (From Uinterview. 3 May 2015, 5:30 AM, PDT)
- New Star Wars Trailer! Avengers: Age of Ultron review! – The Flickering Myth Movie Show #3 (From Flickeringmyth. 3 May 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Defeats Manny Pacquiao: Hollywood Reacts (From The Hollywood Reporter. 3 May 2015, 8:49 AM, PDT)
- Stars Totally Stole Mayweather and Pacquiao's Spotlight (From Popsugar. 3 May 2015, 6:45 AM, PDT)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)
- Time Machine: Lawrence Is Dazzling Woman in Red (From Alt Film Guide. 24 April 2015, 2:22 PM, PDT)
- The most awesome female leads on Netflix (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 24 April 2015, 2:00 AM, PDT)
- Sam Claflin and Riz Ahmed in talks for Star Wars Anthology: Rogue One (From Flickeringmyth. 23 April 2015, 11:16 PM, PDT)