The last Two weeks in costume. Sorry, we were a bit busy.
The New York Times reviews the book we wrote a chapter for. Perfect for Christmas, or anyone inconsiderate enough to have a birthday around this time of year.
Dnl presents a new show on TCM looking at memorable costume design. Twenty films covered in total every Friday night at 8 pm through December. American telly only though. Boo-erns.
So excited about this movie we can barely sleep. Costume designer Michael Wilkinson provides a heads up about his sensational looking contribution.
She spoke in conversation with Kinvara Balfour last week.
Georgio Armani talks about his most recent collaboration with Ms. »
- Christopher Laverty
Similar News Items"The Walking Dead" (2010)
- Norman Reedus Responds to all The Online Walking Dead Criticism (From TVovermind.com. 30 March 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series gets a first trailer (From Flickeringmyth. 30 March 2017, 9:16 AM, PDT)
- Grimm Series Finale: Watch the Heartbreaking Opening Scene Now (From TVLine.com. 30 March 2017, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon Will Direct DC's Batgirl Movie (From MovieWeb. 30 March 2017, 11:09 AM, PDT)
- Joss Whedon to direct Batgirl solo film (From Flickeringmyth. 30 March 2017, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- ‘Batgirl’ Movie: Joss Whedon to Direct Standalone Film (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 30 March 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (2013)
- Billy Zane, Alan Ritchson, Kyle Gallner, Shaun Toub Join ‘Ghosts of War’ (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 28 March 2017, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- “Beauty and the Beast” Wins U.S. and Global Box Office and Smashes Records (From Women and Hollywood. 20 March 2017, 9:02 AM, PDT)
- Feminism Paying Off at the Box Office with “Beauty and the Beast” (From Women and Hollywood. 17 March 2017, 8:02 AM, PDT)