Washington, Dec. 7: Heidi Klum has revealed that she would never turn to plastic surgery to hide her age because she is too afraid of it.
The 40-year-old supermodel told Access Hollywood Live that she has never used fillers or injections to get rid of the fine lines on her face, People Magazine reported.
The mother-of-four asserted that if she was ever asked to choose between Botox and bangs, she would get bangs.
Klum added that she would definitely have a hard time looking in the mirror and seeing something that she is not used to seeing. (Ani) »
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Jenner Did Not Have Surgery (From Access Hollywood. 26 May 2015, 2:36 PM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian Defends Her Work: "Just Try It. I Dare You." (From Popsugar. 22 May 2015, 8:32 AM, PDT)
- Kim Kardashian: I Dare People to Work as Hard as I Do (From E! Online. 22 May 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- America's Got Talent Premiere: Howie Shakes Hands & More Big Moments — Plus: Who Got the First Golden Buzzer? (From TVLine.com. 26 May 2015, 7:03 PM, PDT)
- America's Got Talent's Nick Cannon, Mel B Tease "Most Extreme Season" Ever (From E! Online. 26 May 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Last Night on Late Night, 5/21/15: Conan gives his staff a performance review and Heidi Klum smuggles scrotums (From SoundOnSight. 22 May 2015, 11:59 AM, PDT)