Washington, Dec. 7: Heidi Klum has revealed that she would never turn to plastic surgery to hide her age because she is too afraid of it.
The 40-year-old supermodel told Access Hollywood Live that she has never used fillers or injections to get rid of the fine lines on her face, People Magazine reported.
The mother-of-four asserted that if she was ever asked to choose between Botox and bangs, she would get bangs.
Klum added that she would definitely have a hard time looking in the mirror and seeing something that she is not used to seeing. (Ani) »
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Directors Guild Awards predictions: Tom O'Neil (Gold Derby) tops all Experts with best score' (From Gold Derby. 7 February 2016, 1:05 AM, PST)
- Lisa Edelstein Almost Played Carrie Bradshaw on Sex and the City and Still Isn't Over It (From E! Online. 3 February 2016, 3:15 PM, PST)
- Steven Avery's Brother Gives New Details About Night of Teresa Halbach's Murder in First-Ever Interview (From PEOPLE.com. 2 February 2016, 6:35 PM, PST)
- Robert De Niro Jokes Around With Honoree Harvey Weinstein at amfAR New York Gala (From Variety - Film News. 11 February 2016, 1:22 PM, PST)
- Ambi Group, Barajoun strike animation partnership (From ScreenDaily. 10 February 2016, 10:00 PM, PST)
- Ben Stiller Turns the Zoolander 2 Premiere Into a Full-Blown Family Affair (From Popsugar. 9 February 2016, 4:55 PM, PST)