Washington, Dec. 7: Heidi Klum has revealed that she would never turn to plastic surgery to hide her age because she is too afraid of it.
The 40-year-old supermodel told Access Hollywood Live that she has never used fillers or injections to get rid of the fine lines on her face, People Magazine reported.
The mother-of-four asserted that if she was ever asked to choose between Botox and bangs, she would get bangs.
Klum added that she would definitely have a hard time looking in the mirror and seeing something that she is not used to seeing. (Ani) »
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News Items"Access Hollywood" (1996)
- Bruce Jenner Sued Over Crash (From Access Hollywood. 1 May 2015, 2:17 PM, PDT)
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Tour Details! (From Access Hollywood. 30 April 2015, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Alfonso Ribeiro's Baby News (From Access Hollywood. 30 April 2015, 12:31 PM, PDT)
- Heidi Klum And Game of Thrones' Pedro Pascal Get Hot and Heavy to Sia's ''Fire Meet Gasoline'' (From E! Online. 23 April 2015, 4:14 PM, PDT)
- Heidi Klum Strips Down in Sia's "Fire Meet Gasoline" Music Video -- Which Actor Is She Kissing?! (From TooFab. 23 April 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Heidi Klum Subs for Maddie Ziegler in New Sia ‘Fire Meet Gasoline’ Video (From TheImproper.com. 23 April 2015, 8:57 AM, PDT)