Jennie Garth and holiday spirit are hardly strangers to each other.
Besides Christmas-themed episodes of "Beverly Hills, 90210" in which the actress appeared as Kelly Taylor, she also has made the TV movies "Secret Santa" and "A Christmas Wedding Tail" ... yes, "Tail," as in "dog's tail." Now, Garth is back in seasonal mode by starring in "Holidaze," ABC Family's newest contribution to its "25 Days of Christmas" programming as it premieres Sunday, Dec. 8.
The film merges many traditional elements, with Garth playing a workaholic who returns to her hometown on a mission that's business, at least to begin with. A reunion with a former beau (Cameron Mathison, a fellow Season 5 "Dancing With the Stars" alum) and an accident that leaves her thinking she's living a totally different life -- as the wife of the ex-boyfriend -- change the trip, and the holiday, drastically for her.
"This one was finally a good one, »
Similar News Items"Dancing with the Stars" (2005/I)
- Siri Garber's Platform PR Opens New Offices in NY, Australia (From The Wrap. 17 April 2014, 12:39 PM, PDT)
- 'Dancing with the Stars' cliffhanger: Uh-oh, is Meryl Davis at risk of elimination? (From Gold Derby. 17 April 2014, 8:26 AM, PDT)
- Valerie Harper Says She's Now 'Cancer-Free' After Terminal Diagnosis (From Uinterview. 16 April 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
ABC Family [us]
- Rosie O'Donnell Loses 50 Pounds, Shares Before-and-After Photo on Twitter (From Us Weekly. 17 April 2014, 6:41 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive First Look: Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth Take on "Detectiving" for Mystery Girls (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 16 April 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- “Blue Mountain State” Hopes Fans Will Crowdfund a Movie and Chelsea Handler Won’t Replace Craig Ferguson (From The Backlot. 16 April 2014, 4:50 AM, PDT)
- A Tori Spelling Time Warp (From Popsugar. 17 April 2014, 4:05 PM, PDT)
- Jenny McCarthy Engaged; Tori Spelling Talks Dean McDermott Affair: Top Stories (From Us Weekly. 16 April 2014, 2:33 PM, PDT)
- Does Katy Perry Have a New Love Interest? (From Popsugar. 16 April 2014, 1:05 PM, PDT)