Even if you haven't seen Marvel's Phase Two sequel Thor: The Dark World, it shouldn't be considered a spoiler to say that Chris Hemsworth's Thor and Natalie Portman's Jane Foster embrace in a passionate kiss towards the end of the film.
Here's what Natalie Portman had to say about why she wasn't available for this scene.
"It was for reshoots (after the film was finished) and he was working in Hong Kong and I couldn't get there because I was working on my own film. And so they put his wife in my wig and costume, that's why it was so passionate. It was such a perfect solution, wasn't it?"
Similar News ItemsThor (2011)
- Aaron Taylor-Johnson Talks Avengers: Age Of Ultron Spoilers, Joss Whedon, and More (From Collider.com. 6 May 2015, 5:28 PM, PDT)
- Mark Ruffalo's Favorite Avengers Scene Has Nothing To Do With Superhero Action (From Cinema Blend. 6 May 2015, 5:00 PM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Morgan Figure, Jeruzalem, Wild Boar, Monroeville Mall Bridge (From DailyDead. 6 May 2015, 2:18 PM, PDT)
- "Avengers: Age Of Ultron" - 'The Good, The Bad and The Ugly' (From SneakPeek. 6 May 2015, 6:54 PM, PDT)
- Time Machine: Pregnant Portman in Purple on the Oscars' Red Carpet (From Alt Film Guide. 6 May 2015, 12:21 PM, PDT)
- The Sweetest Pictures of Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky's Adorable Family (From Popsugar. 6 May 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Terrence Malick Signs With Lbi Entertainment’s Ilene Feldman (From Deadline. 6 May 2015, 3:55 PM, PDT)
- Natalie Portman on Her Oscar Statue: I Don't Know Where That 'False Idol' Is (From TooFab. 6 May 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Natalie Portman's Latest Quotes Will Remind You What a Perfect Role Model She Is (From Popsugar. 6 May 2015, 1:55 PM, PDT)