FilmDistrict, which has been absorbed into Focus, had set the date for the pic earlier this year for Sept. 26, 2014.
The film is about a terminally ill billionaire who buys a chance for eternal life through an experimental underground medical procedure that transfers his consciousness into the cadaver of a younger man.
- Dave McNary
Similar News ItemsRyan Reynolds (I)
- Blake Lively Jokingly Yells at Fans That They Can't Have Ryan Reynolds (From Popsugar. 21 January 2017, 2:00 AM, PST)
- Green Lantern Corps shortlist includes names like Tom Cruise and Ryan Reynolds (From HeyUGuys. 20 January 2017, 8:35 PM, PST)
- Tom Cruise and Ryan Reynolds Are On the Shortlist of Actors for 'Green Lantern Corps' (From Movies.com. 20 January 2017, 7:30 PM, PST)
- Friendly Reminder, These Celebs Have Hot Famous Brothers (From E! Online. 19 January 2017, 6:33 PM, PST)
- Dwayne Johnson’s DC Villain Black Adam to Get His Own Spinoff (From Variety - Film News. 19 January 2017, 12:27 PM, PST)
- Dave Franco Moves From CAA to Wme (From Variety - Film News. 18 January 2017, 3:30 PM, PST)
Focus Features [us]
- Al Gore’s ‘An Inconvenient Truth’ Sequel Gets Summer Release Date (From Variety - Film News. 19 January 2017, 9:46 AM, PST)
- Final Oscar Predictions: 5 Lingering Questions With Nominations on the Way (From Variety - Film News. 18 January 2017, 5:15 PM, PST)
- ‘Eastern Promises’ Sequel Set to Film in Spring (From Indiewire. 18 January 2017, 7:24 AM, PST)