"I've had lip injections," she confirms to the magazine (via Radar Online).
She at least has shown restraint with them, as her before-and-after pictures aren't incredibly jarring (though they were a bit over-the-top in the past). Here's hoping she doesn't go over the top in the future with them, because other celebrities have shown in the past that too many lip injections do not end up doing one any favors.
Spears says of her body, "I think it's important to look good and feel good about yourself, but I go both ways on it. I think it's cruel how the world puts so much emphasis on our looks. ... In this business you make a deal with the devil. »
Similar News ItemsBritney Spears
- Britney Spears Shares Workout Montage – Featuring a Bikini-Clad Handstand – to Show How She Keeps Her 'Body Strong' (From PEOPLE.com. 27 July 2017, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Willa Ford Blames 9/11 Attacks for Why She's a One-Hit Wonder (From Entertainment Tonight. 27 July 2017, 10:03 AM, PDT)
- The Bachelorette's DeMario Jackson Was Rejected by Britney Spears in 2008 When He Offered Her His Number (From PEOPLE.com. 24 July 2017, 5:18 PM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- He's the One! DJ Khaled Gifts Agt Golden Buzzer to 21-Year-Old Tennessee Songwriter (From PEOPLE.com. 25 July 2017, 6:18 PM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson's Mom Wanted Him to Reconcile with Zayn Malik Before Her Death: 'Life's Too F---ing Short' (From PEOPLE.com. 21 July 2017, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Louis Tomlinson’s Friends from Home Keep Him Grounded — and How One Direction Supported Him After His Mom’s Death (From PEOPLE.com. 19 July 2017, 9:45 AM, PDT)