It’s definitely the most wonderful time of the year — for fashion that is! Celebrities are already celebrating the season with their hot ensembles at holiday events and fashion shows. Check out who made our very festive top 10 list and Vote for who You think totally deserves the title.
From plunging dresses to gowns with sexy slits and velvet, this week’s best dressed list is crowded with so many versatile styles — and we can’t get enough of it! While we managed to narrow it down to our top 10, we need You to decide who was the winner of the week on the red carpet.
Kate Middleton’s Dress At ‘Mandela’ Premiere & More:
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsSelena Gomez
- Isabela Moner Hits Crossroads: Is She Next Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez? (From TheImproper.com. 4 September 2015, 7:07 PM, PDT)
- News Bits: Program, Neighbors, Outcast, Posters (From Dark Horizons. 4 September 2015, 2:59 PM, PDT)
- Zendaya & Raven-Symoné Unite Generations of Disney Viewers on ‘K.C. Undercover’ Special (From Variety - TV News. 4 September 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Josh Hutcherson and Other Celebrities Join an Anti Sexual Assault Campaign (From Popsugar. 4 September 2015, 8:50 AM, PDT)
- Fall 2015 Movie Preview . Films I.m Dying to See (From Manny the Movie Guy. 3 September 2015, 5:24 PM, PDT)
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Is a "Free Spirit," "Amazing With Kids," Ex-Girlfriend's Mom Says (From Us Weekly. 3 September 2015, 12:58 AM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- ‘Game of Thrones,’ Taylor Swift, PewDiePie Among New Record Breakers (From Variety - TV News. 1 September 2015, 12:54 PM, PDT)
- The Voice's Season 9 Coaches Want Bette Midler to Do What?! (From TVLine.com. 1 September 2015, 9:29 AM, PDT)
- Professor Christina Aguilera?! (From Access Hollywood. 1 September 2015, 7:38 AM, PDT)