It’s definitely the most wonderful time of the year — for fashion that is! Celebrities are already celebrating the season with their hot ensembles at holiday events and fashion shows. Check out who made our very festive top 10 list and Vote for who You think totally deserves the title.
From plunging dresses to gowns with sexy slits and velvet, this week’s best dressed list is crowded with so many versatile styles — and we can’t get enough of it! While we managed to narrow it down to our top 10, we need You to decide who was the winner of the week on the red carpet.
Kate Middleton’s Dress At ‘Mandela’ Premiere & More:
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsSelena Gomez
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Music Video: Sultry, Suffering Rebecca Primps for a Date (From TVLine.com. 5 October 2015, 12:58 PM, PDT)
- See Taylor Swift's Girl Squad Reimagined as Superheroes: Selena Gomez, Karlie Kloss, Gigi Hadid and More! (From E! Online. 5 October 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- The CW's iZombie, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Get 5 Additional Script Orders Each (From TVLine.com. 5 October 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Oscar mystery: Will Matt Damon be nominated for 'The Martian'? (From Gold Derby. 5 October 2015, 2:10 PM, PDT)
- The Films That Should Be TV Shows (From Flickeringmyth. 4 October 2015, 3:50 AM, PDT)
- Two Prestigious Space Movies Battle It Out for October Box Office Record - Which Actually Belongs to a Lowbrow Comedy (From Alt Film Guide. 3 October 2015, 9:48 PM, PDT)
"The Voice" (2011)
- The Voice Recap: Even Country Girls Break the Rules (From TVLine.com. 5 October 2015, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Voice,’ ‘American Idol’ Producers Developing New Dance Competition Series for Fox (From The Wrap. 5 October 2015, 3:04 PM, PDT)
- Fox Developing Couples Dancing Show As ‘So You Think You Can Dance’ Awaits Renewal Decision (From Deadline TV. 5 October 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)