Anthony's full name is Marco Antonio Muniz, and Lopez is legally known as Jennifer Muniz.
JLo has requested to revert back to her maiden name in a legal response to the couple's ongoing divorce proceedings, reports tmz.com.
She filed for divorce in April 2012 after announcing separation in September 2011. Together, they have five-year-old twin sons Max and Emme.
Both of them have filed for similar petitions on custody issues and are asking for joint legal and physical. »
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lopez (I)
- Miley Cyrus, Nicki Minaj & More Stars Took Over the 2015 MTV VMAs in Nearly-Naked Dresses—See the Risqué Getups! (From E! Online. 30 August 2015, 8:42 PM, PDT)
- 16 Moments From the 1999 VMAs That Can Never Be Topped (From BuzzSugar. 29 August 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- TooFab or TooDrab?! See This Week's Best and Worst Dressed Stars (From TooFab. 28 August 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
Marc Anthony (I)
- Shakira, Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull Set For HBO Doc 'Latin Explosion' (From Rolling Stone. 25 August 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Marc Anthony -- My Whole Life's Going South (Photos) (From TMZ. 24 August 2015, 12:20 AM, PDT)
- The Cutest Pictures of Jennifer Lopez and Her Adorable Kids (From Popsugar. 31 July 2015, 1:20 PM, PDT)
Marco López (I)
- 2015 Grammys winners: The complete list (From Hitfix. 8 February 2015, 2:01 PM, PST)
- HollywoodChicago.com Hookup: 11 Pairs of Live Boxing Passes to ‘The Moment: Mayweather vs. Maidana’ (From HollywoodChicago.com. 28 April 2014, 6:21 PM, PDT)
- Win Tickets To “The Moment: Mayweather vs. Maidana Broadcast” Live From Fathom Events (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 26 April 2014, 8:10 AM, PDT)