Anthony's full name is Marco Antonio Muniz, and Lopez is legally known as Jennifer Muniz.
JLo has requested to revert back to her maiden name in a legal response to the couple's ongoing divorce proceedings, reports tmz.com.
She filed for divorce in April 2012 after announcing separation in September 2011. Together, they have five-year-old twin sons Max and Emme.
Both of them have filed for similar petitions on custody issues and are asking for joint legal and physical. »
- Anita Agarwal
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lopez (I)
- Amber Rose Just Twerked to Jennifer Lopez's "Booty" on Dancing With the Stars (From BuzzSugar. 26 September 2016, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- ‘Karate Tortoise’ Wants to Bring ’90s Goofiness Back to TV (From Indiewire. 26 September 2016, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- How A-List Talent Changed the Face of Reality TV (From Variety - TV News. 23 September 2016, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Marc Anthony (I)
- Jennifer Lopez's Son Max Is Quite the Romantic (From E! Online. 23 September 2016, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- Newly Single Jennifer Lopez Joins Ex Marc Anthony Onstage In Surprise Appearance (From ET Canada. 28 August 2016, 10:32 AM, PDT)
- Friendly Exes! Jennifer Lopez Surprises Marc Anthony at His Concert in N.Y.C. (From PEOPLE.com. 28 August 2016, 8:00 AM, PDT)
Marco López (I)
- Gray Matters review – compelling Eileen Gray documentary (From The Guardian - Film News. 26 May 2016, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Journey,’ ‘Family,’ ‘Future’ Among Projects at 12th Guadalajara Co-Pro Meeting (From Variety - Film News. 6 March 2016, 8:37 AM, PST)
- Aussie Surfers Missing in Mexico Confirmed Dead Inside Burned Van (From TheImproper.com. 15 December 2015, 6:42 AM, PST)