Speaking to promote the Man of Steel home entertainment release, the British actor said that he would like to see director Zack Snyder follow through on the Easter Egg planted in the Superman reboot through Richard Schiff's character Emil Hamilton.
Cyborg was created by Marv Wolfman and George Pérez and first appeared in a 1980 issue of DC Comics Presents. He possesses superhuman strength and the ability to fly thanks to advanced robotic grafts received after being mutilated by an inter-dimensional beast.
"What really intrigued me is [the] reference to Star Labs [in Man of Steel]," Cavill said. "Cyborg would make a wonderful character and an incredible bridge between superhumans and humanity in a different way to Batman.
"I don't know where he's going to come in, or if he's going to come in »
Similar News ItemsBen Affleck
- New Batman V Superman Set Clip Shows Rearview Closeup Batmobile Car Chase Action (From OnTheFlix. 18 September 2014, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- New Batman V Superman Set Clip Shows Major Batmobile Car Chase Action (From OnTheFlix. 18 September 2014, 1:47 PM, PDT)
- Ben Affleck Predicts David Fincher's 'Gone Girl' Will Create Controversy Plus New Pics From The Film (From The Playlist. 18 September 2014, 1:08 PM, PDT)
Man of Steel (2013)
- ‘Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Batmobile Tears Up the Streets of Detroit (Video) (From The Wrap. 18 September 2014, 9:32 AM, PDT)
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ (From Deadline New York. 17 September 2014, 10:24 AM, PDT)
- Meet the Comicbook Heroes Battling for Control of Fall TV (From Variety - TV News. 17 September 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Batman’s Batmobile Hitches Ride on Millennium Falcon in ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’ (From Variety - Film News. 18 September 2014, 10:48 AM, PDT)
- Holy 'Star Wars,' Batman: Millennium Falcon footage features Batmobile (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 18 September 2014, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘Star Wars’ New Millennium Falcon Footage Revealed by J.J. Abrams (Video) (From The Wrap. 18 September 2014, 10:10 AM, PDT)