A new Terminator TV series is being made.
The series is expected to diverge from the original 1984 film, taking it in a completely different direction at a pivotal moment.
Although casting rumours for the movie reboot have emerged, plot details are unknown.
However, it is likely to follow the same pattern as the TV show as the two narratives are said to have been designed to overlap.
This will not be the first time that the Terminator franchise makes the crossover to the small screen.
Similar News ItemsThor (2011)
- Simon Pegg Teases Star Trek 4 Script Has Begun (From MovieWeb. 6 December 2016, 5:09 PM, PST)
- WWE Superstar Charlotte Puts Her Name Forward To Play The Female Thor (From We Got This Covered. 2 December 2016, 7:48 PM, PST)
- Thor: Ragnarok Promo Art Features The God Of Thunder And The Hulk (From We Got This Covered. 2 December 2016, 5:31 PM, PST)
X-Men: First Class (2011)
- Ryan Reynolds Wants a Deadpool Vs. Wolverine Movie (From MovieWeb. 9 December 2016, 2:16 PM, PST)
- Trailer for ‘War of the Planet of the Apes’ Shows the Epic Final Battle (From Bloody-Disgusting.com. 9 December 2016, 6:37 AM, PST)
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle Will Be Bigger And Badder Says Star Taron Egerton (From LRM Online. 5 December 2016, 2:24 PM, PST)
Terminator Genisys (2015)
- Two new featurettes for the Suicide Squad extended cut (From Flickeringmyth. 8 December 2016, 4:00 PM, PST)
- Screen Junkies gives the Honest Trailer treatment to Suicide Squad (From Flickeringmyth. 6 December 2016, 12:45 PM, PST)
- Alternative costume and tattoo designs for The Joker and Harley Quinn in Suicide Squad (From Flickeringmyth. 4 December 2016, 9:34 AM, PST)