Sylvester Stallone is to appear on stage as part of a Q&A event next year.
The Rocky star will take part in 'An Evening with Sylvester Stallone' at London's Central Hall Westminster on January 11.
The special event follows June's sold-out 'An Evening with Al Pacino' at the London Palladium, and will see the 67-year-old actor interviewed by Gold Radio's Dean Martin before taking part in an audience-led Q&A session.
"When people meet me they're often surprised. I talk a great deal," Stallone told The London Evening Standard.
"I consider myself something of a raconteur [and] I have a rather audacious sense of humour," he added.
"I've had such a long career and so many ups and downs [that] I have a big mix of wonderful stories and colourful anecdotes."
Tickets for the event are priced between £45 and £350 (plus booking fee) and are available now on seatlive.com.
Covering the actor's »
Similar News ItemsSylvester Stallone
- Electric Boogaloo ‘The Wild, Untold Story of Cannon Films’ Review (From The Hollywood News. 23 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Listen To Liam Neeson's Taken 3 Jingle, The Bloodiest And Goriest Christmas Song Ever (From Cinema Blend. 17 December 2014, 9:12 AM, PST)
- 2014 and the Rise of Thoughtful Blockbusters (From FilmSchoolRejects. 17 December 2014, 8:09 AM, PST)
- Exclusive: Bad-Ass ‘Rocky IV’ Poster By Jason Edmiston Available on Boxing Day (From Slash Film. 24 December 2014, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Tessa Thompson joins Michael B. Jordan and Sylvester Stallone in Creed (From Flickeringmyth. 18 December 2014, 3:55 AM, PST)
- Tessa Thompson Bags Female Lead In Rocky Spinoff Creed (From We Got This Covered. 17 December 2014, 2:14 PM, PST)
Dean Martin (I)
- George Clooney Seduces Elizabeth McGovern on Downton Abbey (Video) (From PEOPLE.com. 19 December 2014, 7:05 AM, PST)
- 'Willy Wonka,' 'Saving Private Ryan,' 'Big Lebowski' added to National Film Registry (From Hitfix. 17 December 2014, 6:57 AM, PST)
- ‘Saving Private Ryan’, ‘Ferris Bueller’ & More Added To National Film Registry (From Deadline New York. 17 December 2014, 2:36 AM, PST)