As "Arrow" ends the first half of Season 3, the stakes have never been higher. Oliver (Stephen Amell) is close to death at the beginning of "Three Ghosts," and only Barry Allen (Grant Gustin) can save his life.
And it just gets worse from there. Get a preview of this "Arrow" episode with photos from "Three Ghosts."
Warning: There are some minor "Arrow" spoilers contained in these photos and in their descriptions. Be careful what you read.
First of all, despite his initial condition in the episode, it's likely that Oliver Queen will survive his injection with some sort of mystery drug.
Oliver is not, however, very happy about Barry finding out his secret.
He even takes out that anger on Felicity!
There are, however, other problems going on. Since the police are going nowhere, Thea and Sin take their suspicions about Sebastian Blood's blood drives to Laurel.
Officer Lance is »
Similar News Items"Arrow" (2012)
- American Horror Story's Season 7 Poster Will Give You a Headache (From BuzzSugar. 27 July 2017, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- Home Entertainment Review: Wolves at the Door (From The Hollywood News. 27 July 2017, 2:38 AM, PDT)
- Don’t Expect New Team Members In Arrow Season 6 (From Screen Rant. 26 July 2017, 9:26 PM, PDT)
- Arrow: Cancelled or Renewed for Season Six by The CW? (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2017, 10:02 PM, PDT)
- Five Roles You Totally Forgot Stephen Amell Played (From TVovermind.com. 27 July 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Arrow Cast Breaks Down What's Ahead for Season 6 (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 26 July 2017, 10:05 AM, PDT)
Grant Gustin (I)
- Stars Are Standing in Solidarity With the Transgender Community After Trump's Military Ban (From Popsugar. 26 July 2017, 10:10 PM, PDT)
- The Flash: Season Four; Will Tom Felton Be Back? (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 July 2017, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Tom Felton exiting The Flash as series regular (From Flickeringmyth. 26 July 2017, 4:24 PM, PDT)