The Family, 2013.
Directed by Luc Besson.
A Mafia boss and his family must relocate to France under the FBI's witness protection program. Instructed to keep a low profile, the Manzoni's end up attracting more attention then they want as their old habits rear their ugly heads. Inevitably, chaos ensues as 'The Family' try to tame their violent ways.
Oh dear. That's what you might say when you leave the cinema. It's understandable that you had high hopes for The Family: great cast, fun trailer, good director. But I bet you thought the same about Last Vegas... Full of ridiculous stereotypes and thoroughly unlikeable characters, you should only go and see this if you've seen every other film out at the cinema, are eager for an afternoon nap or just love Robert De Niro. »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- CW’s Riverdale Seaons One Comes to Disc August 15 (From Comicmix. 22 May 2017, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- 'DWTS' Finals Preview: Will Normani Kordei Dance? Is Rashad Jennings the Goat? Will David Ross Make History? (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 May 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Spider-Man: Homecoming theater standee and Shocker promo art revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2017, 9:14 AM, PDT)
Robert De Niro
- The 'Uncharted' Movie Will Be a Young Nathan Drake Story Starring New Spider-Man Tom Holland (From Movies.com. 22 May 2017, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Wizard Of Lies’ Production Designer Laurence Bennett On Crafting A Dickensian Nightmare (From Deadline TV. 22 May 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Wizard Of Lies’ Production Designer Laurence Bennett On Crafting A Dickensian Nightmare (From Deadline. 22 May 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
Tommy Lee Jones
- Can we all just admit that Batman & Robin was kind of awesome? (From Flickeringmyth. 18 May 2017, 5:51 AM, PDT)
- Dean Devlin’s Electric Entertainment Acquires N. American Rights To Rob Reiner’s Lbj starring Woody Harrelson (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 2 May 2017, 12:18 PM, PDT)
- Val Kilmer Really Wants to Be Batman Again (From MovieWeb. 28 April 2017, 11:45 AM, PDT)