The Family, 2013.
Directed by Luc Besson.
A Mafia boss and his family must relocate to France under the FBI's witness protection program. Instructed to keep a low profile, the Manzoni's end up attracting more attention then they want as their old habits rear their ugly heads. Inevitably, chaos ensues as 'The Family' try to tame their violent ways.
Oh dear. That's what you might say when you leave the cinema. It's understandable that you had high hopes for The Family: great cast, fun trailer, good director. But I bet you thought the same about Last Vegas... Full of ridiculous stereotypes and thoroughly unlikeable characters, you should only go and see this if you've seen every other film out at the cinema, are eager for an afternoon nap or just love Robert De Niro. »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Ellen DeGeneres Influenced Gay Rights Views More Than Any Other Celebrity (Study) (From Variety - TV News. 30 June 2015, 11:42 AM, PDT)
- Naya Rivera Shows Off Bare Baby Bump While Lounging By Her Pool (From TooFab. 30 June 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Naya Rivera Shows Off Her Pregnancy Physique in a Sexy Instagram (From Popsugar. 30 June 2015, 7:21 AM, PDT)
Robert De Niro
- Costner & the Cold War: Thn meets ‘The Man Who Saved The World’ director Peter Anthony (From The Hollywood News. 30 June 2015, 11:23 PM, PDT)
- The Man Who Saved The World DVD Review (From The Hollywood News. 30 June 2015, 11:20 PM, PDT)
- The Ultimate Gangster Collection: Casino Edition (From The Hollywood News. 30 June 2015, 1:09 AM, PDT)
Tommy Lee Jones
- Film Rights to Michael Crichton’s Micro Acquired by DreamWorks Studios (From DailyDead. 26 June 2015, 3:17 PM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Slow West (2015) (From Flickeringmyth. 26 June 2015, 4:05 AM, PDT)
- I Kind Of Love Batman Forever (From Flickeringmyth. 23 June 2015, 1:35 PM, PDT)