“Terminator” continues to make good on its “I’ll be back” promise — this time, with a new TV show.
Skydance Prods. and Annapurna Pictures — the shingles behind Paramount’s 2015 “Terminator” reboot — have teamed to develop a fresh “Terminator” television series, hiring “X-Men: First Class” scribes Zack Stentz and Ashley Miller to write and exec produce.
TV project is said to follow a critical moment from the first “Terminator” film — where the film’s story goes one way, the upcoming television show will take that same moment in a completely different direction. Skydance and Annapurna expect the new “Terminator” TV series and rebooted “Terminator” film franchise to have intersecting narratives, as well.
This won’t be the first time that »
- AJ Marechal
Similar News ItemsThor (2011)
- Han Solo Firing Proves Studios’ Franchises Don’t Want Directors To Be Storytellers (From Indiewire. 23 June 2017, 11:39 AM, PDT)
- Avengers: Infinity War set photo features Doctor Strange’s Sanctum Sanctorum (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2017, 4:01 PM, PDT)
- Avengers 3 Set Photo Returns to Sanctum Sanctorum (From MovieWeb. 22 June 2017, 3:50 PM, PDT)
X-Men: First Class (2011)
- Everything We Know About ‘X-Men: Dark Phoenix’ So Far (From The Hollywood News. 22 June 2017, 3:21 AM, PDT)
- Stranger Things Star Teases Cannonball Training for New Mutants (From MovieWeb. 18 June 2017, 2:28 PM, PDT)
- Fox announces X-Men: Dark Phoenix; cast to re-assemble, Simon Kinberg to direct, Jessica Chastain in talks to play villain (From HeyUGuys. 14 June 2017, 1:42 PM, PDT)
- Tika Sumpter, Jamie Lee Curtis to Star in Political Thriller 'The Pages' (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 21 June 2017, 9:04 AM, PDT)
- Jamie Lee Curtis, Tika Sumpter, Ben Tavassoli to Star in Political Thriller ‘The Pages’ (From Variety - Film News. 21 June 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Tika Sumpter, Jamie Lee Curtis to Star in Indie Thriller ‘The Pages’ (From The Wrap. 21 June 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)