PBS will give fans of the “Downton Abbey” Crawley clan free tea and biscuits from a mobile tea truck tooling around New York City next week, in a marketing stunt ahead of the Jan. 5 U.S. premiere of season 4.
The truck will be parked at a different Manhattan location each day Monday through Friday. Costumed servers will dole out free tea and cookies to fans and let them take photos against the backdrop of Highclere Castle.
The cast of the hit Brit series — the most-watched drama in PBS history — also will be in Gotham next week for media appearances, a VIP screening and a Dec. 12 standing-room-only fan event at The TimesCenter that will include a panel discussion with exec producers Julian Fellowes and Gareth Neame.
See Also: ‘Downton Abbey’ Renewed for Fifth Season
- Todd Spangler
Similar News Items"Good Morning America" (1975)
- A Duck Dynasty Star Is Heading to Dancing with the Stars (From E! Online. 28 August 2014, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt And Angelina Jolie Wed In France (From Uinterview. 27 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Rob Marciano Says Goodbye to ‘Entertainment Tonight': ‘Weather Is My True Passion’ (From The Wrap. 27 August 2014, 5:49 PM, PDT)
"Downton Abbey" (2010)
- Poster And Trailer Unleashed For ‘A Walk Among The Tombstones’ (From The Hollywood News. 27 August 2014, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- Extended Plot Details for Paul Hyetts New Horror Howl (From Horror Asylum. 27 August 2014)
- Anna Chancellor's posh role worries (From Virgin Media - TV. 27 August 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- Robert Downey Jr. Defends His Honor in The Judge Poster; Plus New Posters for Foxcatcher and Paddington (From Collider.com. 27 August 2014, 12:30 PM, PDT)
- Latest Paddington Poster And Image Online (From EmpireOnline. 27 August 2014, 11:48 AM, PDT)
- New Paddington Image Reveals Nicole Kidman as a Sinister Taxidermist (From Collider.com. 27 August 2014, 9:43 AM, PDT)