The singing mommy-to-be shared that she’s already picked out her baby’s name — but don’t expect it to be one of those ‘weird’ or ‘funny’ celeb names! When tossing out names she finds ridiculous, Kelly may have majorly dissed fellow musical great, Beyonce!
Kelly Clarkson told Ellen DeGeneres on the Dec. 6 episode of Ellen that she already has her baby-to-be’s name picked out — and though she swears no one will be able to guess it, she insisted it’s “not some weird famous person” name like Blue Jazz. That random name sounds a lot like Beyonce‘s daughter, Blue Ivy‘s name!
Kelly, 31, revealed that she’s eager to find out the sex of her baby-to-be, but she and Brandon already have the baby’s name picked out either way! “I just want to know [the sex], and it »
- Kristine Hope Kowalski
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Daytime Emmy Awards 2015: Winners List (From Moviefone. 26 April 2015, 1:46 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt Confesses the Hilarious Lie He Tells His Son (From Popsugar. 25 April 2015, 7:57 AM, PDT)
- CBS, PBS and ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ Lead Daytime Creative Arts Emmy Winners (From Variety - TV News. 25 April 2015, 5:40 AM, PDT)
- Jay Z: Give Tidal A Chance (From Access Hollywood. 26 April 2015, 3:05 PM, PDT)
- Jay Z Issues 'Stream of Consciousness' Defense of Tidal (From Vulture. 26 April 2015, 2:06 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce Shares a Ton of Photos from Mom Tina's Wedding -- Blue Ivy Looked Adorable! (From TooFab. 24 April 2015, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- Chris Pratt and Jimmy Fallon Sing "Nonsense Karaoke" -- And It's Hilarious! (From TooFab. 25 April 2015, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- 14 Times Celebrities Completely Owned Their Haters (From Popsugar. 24 April 2015, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Kelly Clarkson Celebrates 33rd Birthday With Adorable Family, Tells Fans, "I Have the Best Life Ever!" (From E! Online. 24 April 2015, 9:58 AM, PDT)