The singing mommy-to-be shared that she’s already picked out her baby’s name — but don’t expect it to be one of those ‘weird’ or ‘funny’ celeb names! When tossing out names she finds ridiculous, Kelly may have majorly dissed fellow musical great, Beyonce!
Kelly Clarkson told Ellen DeGeneres on the Dec. 6 episode of Ellen that she already has her baby-to-be’s name picked out — and though she swears no one will be able to guess it, she insisted it’s “not some weird famous person” name like Blue Jazz. That random name sounds a lot like Beyonce‘s daughter, Blue Ivy‘s name!
Kelly, 31, revealed that she’s eager to find out the sex of her baby-to-be, but she and Brandon already have the baby’s name picked out either way! “I just want to know [the sex], and it »
- Kristine Hope Kowalski
Similar News ItemsEllen DeGeneres
- Ellen Snaps a Birthday Selfie With Music's Biggest Superstars (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 January 2015, 8:48 PM, PST)
- Another Epic Ellen DeGeneres Selfie! See Her Pic With Kanye West, Justin Bieber and Sam Smith (From E! Online. 29 January 2015, 3:46 PM, PST)
- Eva Mendes Is Too Tired from Her Baby to Read a Teleprompter (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 January 2015, 3:05 PM, PST)
- Quentin Tarantino's 10 Greatest Female Characters (From Cineplex. 29 January 2015, 2:30 PM, PST)
- Beyonce and Jay-z may get 'Drunk' on Grammys love for Best R&B Performance (From Gold Derby. 29 January 2015, 12:07 PM, PST)
- Happy Birthday, Oprah! Beyoncé and Bff Gayle King Send Well Wishes—Check It Out! (From E! Online. 29 January 2015, 10:53 AM, PST)
Kelly Clarkson (I)
- Frank Shiner, Delayed But Never Denied, Releases New Album (From TheImproper.com. 29 January 2015, 2:27 PM, PST)
- Kelly Clarkson: I Give Back Because 'My Life Couldn't Be Better' (From PEOPLE.com. 29 January 2015, 2:20 PM, PST)
- Inside Sly Stone’s $5 Million Verdict: Opposing Attorneys Speak Out, What’s Next (Exclusive) (From The Wrap. 27 January 2015, 11:28 PM, PST)