Of all the summer blockbusters released in 2013, the one that stood out for myself was X-men spinoff The Wolverine. Part of that had to do with the rather inspiring promotional campaign which made the film look pretty poor (along with the fact it followed the truly awful X-men Origins: Wolverine). So, I was rather surprised to learn James Mangold’s adventure was indeed a blast!
It was confirmed weeks ago that lead Hugh Jackman was brainstorming with Mangold on another Wolverine film. Of course, that super conclusion leading into Bryan Singer’s upcoming X-men: Days Of Future Past was near perfect and yesterday’s news that X-men: Apocalypse is next up, the future looked bright for Jackman’s adamantium-clawed mutant.
Well, he’s now clarified a few things about a possible return to the character post X-men:Dofp:
“I don’t know whether or not I will do this next movie. »
- Craig Hunter
Similar News ItemsHugh Jackman
- Looking Back on the Long Film History of Frankenstein (From Cinelinx. 28 November 2015, 6:26 AM, PST)
- Story Of Your Life: looking ahead to a must-see sci-fi film (From Den of Geek. 26 November 2015, 7:48 AM, PST)
- Hugh Jackman's Broadway to Oz review – the screamingly camp end of large (From The Guardian - Film News. 24 November 2015, 7:09 PM, PST)
- The Real Top Five Villains of the Marvel Cinematic Universe (From ComicBookMovie. 27 November 2015, 8:20 PM, PST)
- Captain America: Civil War Surprise Teased Ahead Of Jimmy Kimmel, But Will It Be The First Trailer? (From We Got This Covered. 24 November 2015, 2:00 PM, PST)
- Fox Quietly Removes Fantastic Four 2 From 2017 Release Date (From We Got This Covered. 24 November 2015, 6:23 AM, PST)
X-Men: Days of Future Past (2014)
- Here's How Professor X Goes Bald in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' (From MovieWeb. 28 November 2015, 8:52 AM, PST)
- Kevin Bacon to Kill More Graboids In New 'Tremors' TV Show (From Movies.com. 25 November 2015, 4:10 PM, PST)
- Why Anna Paquin Didn't Mind Being Cut From X-Men: Days Of Future Past (From Cinema Blend. 25 November 2015, 3:25 PM, PST)