San Francisco-based Fandor has signed streaming partnerships with Cinedigm, Factory 25 and Oscilloscope Laboratories.
The VOD service’s library of more than 5,000 titles includes Computer Chess (pictured), The Messenger, An Oversimplification of Her Beauty, Sun Don’t Shine and Rivers And Tides: Andy Goldsworthy Working With Time.
“Following our expansion into Canada in September, film acquisitions have accelerated accordingly,” said Fandor co-founder and chief content officer Jonathan Marlow. “Over the last few weeks, we have added many invaluable partnerships to an already exceptional portfolio of distributors, aggregators and individual filmmakers.” »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Jeremy Kay)
Similar News ItemsComputer Chess (2013)
- Andrew Bujalski Begins Next Film ‘Support the Girls’ Starring Haley Lu Richardson, Regina Hall & More (From The Film Stage. 4 May 2017, 5:41 AM, PDT)
- 9 Must-See Films From Emerging Indie Filmmakers At This Year’s New Directors/New Films (From Indiewire. 14 March 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Watch: Video Essay on Film Noir Makes 'The Case for Black and White' (From FirstShowing.net. 15 February 2017, 12:38 PM, PST)
An Oversimplification of Her Beauty (2012)
- Why Sundance, SXSW, and Funders Are Falling in Love With This Tiny Collective of Black Women Filmmakers (From Indiewire. 24 March 2017, 2:14 PM, PDT)
- Sundance Film Festival Embraces Virtual Reality With 2017 New Frontier Program (From Variety - Film News. 1 December 2016, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Producer of ‘An Oversimplification of Her Beauty’ Makes Her Directorial Debut With ‘195 Lewis’ (Bam Premiere Set) (From ShadowAndAct. 24 November 2016, 6:30 AM, PST)
- The Fovc Guide To The Drive-in Movie, Part 1: A Brief History (From Trailers from Hell. 20 August 2016, 10:25 AM, PDT)
- St Kilda Film Festival partners with Palm Springs ShortFest and Fandor (From IF.com.au. 3 April 2016, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- Berlin: 'Artefacta' sold to new Us outfit Grasshopper (From ScreenDaily. 17 February 2016, 3:01 AM, PST)