Project has been in development since early this year with South African director Darrell Roodt attached to helm and David Harewood on board to play the lead. Roodt is no longer attached and producers have opted to read other actors for the role.
Robeson, born in 1898, was a singer, actor and orator from the 1920s through the 1950s best known for his acting in “Othello” and his singing of “Ol’ Man River.” Robeson’s political activism brought him to the attention of Sen. Joseph McCarthy, leading to the revocation of his passport for eight years despite his contributions as an entertainer to the Allied forces during WWII.
Curtis-Hall, who began his career as »
- Dave McNary
Similar News Items"Criminal Minds" (2005)
- Late Show Video: Bernie Sanders Hijacks Stephen Colbert's Monologue (From TVLine.com. 11 February 2016, 5:45 AM, PST)
- Paget Brewster Is Returning to Criminal Minds (Yes, Again) (From E! Online. 10 February 2016, 11:46 AM, PST)
- New Criminal Minds Season 11,Episode 15 Official Spoilers,Description Hit The Net (From OnTheFlix. 10 February 2016, 11:17 AM, PST)
David Harewood (I)
- First Look at 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Crossover (From MovieWeb. 10 February 2016, 5:45 PM, PST)
- SXSW Midnighters And Festival Favourites Announced (From We Got This Covered. 10 February 2016, 3:02 AM, PST)
- 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Crossover Is Happening This March (From MovieWeb. 3 February 2016, 11:50 AM, PST)
"Law & Order" (1990)
- The Epilogues You Need For Making a Murderer, The Jinx, and Serial (From BuzzSugar. 27 January 2016, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Abe Vigoda, 'Godfather' and 'Barney Miller' Star, Dies at 94 (From Moviefone. 26 January 2016, 11:50 AM, PST)
- Abe Vigoda, ‘Barney Miller’ and ‘Godfather’ Actor, Dies at 94 (From Variety - Film News. 26 January 2016, 11:19 AM, PST)