The psychological thriller starring Essie Davis will screen in the Park City at Midnight section of the festival. That.s the second South Australian-shot feature to be showcased at Sundance, joining Sophie Hyde.s 52 Tuesdays.
Davis plays a single mother plagued by memories of the violent death of her husband. When a disturbing storybook called The Babadook turns up at her house she is forced to battle with her son.s deep seated fear of a monster. Soon she discovers a sinister presence.
.It is a tremendous honour to be selected for Sundance and to have our world premiere in the Park City at Midnight section, »
- Don Groves
Similar News ItemsJemaine Clement
- Rio 2 Summer Tour Is Making A Stop In St. Louis On Saturday, July 12 (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 27 June 2014, 2:55 PM, PDT)
- Blu-ray, 3D, DVD Release: Rio 2 (From Disc Dish. 25 June 2014, 6:58 PM, PDT)
- Two Days, One Night wins in Sydney (From ScreenDaily. 16 June 2014, 6:07 AM, PDT)
"Flight of the Conchords" (2007)
- Nick Offerman to Take ‘A Walk in the Woods’ With Robert Redford (From The Wrap. 5 May 2014, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- On my radar: Mary Lynn Rajskub's cultural highlights (From The Guardian - TV News. 3 May 2014, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- Modern Family Review: “Australia” (Season 5, Episode 20) (From We Got This Covered. 23 April 2014, 10:32 PM, PDT)
- Somerset House talks revealed (From ScreenDaily. 10 July 2014, 4:43 AM, PDT)
- PiFan 2014: Preview Part 2 - World Fantastic Cinema (From Twitch. 9 July 2014, 1:04 AM, PDT)
- ‘Two Days’ Wins Sydney Festival Prize (From Variety - Film News. 17 June 2014, 10:19 PM, PDT)