Alley's conversation with Howard Stern on his radio show The Howard Stern Show on Tuesday about being a Scientologist fleshed out to Stern asking the actress for her thoughts on recent Scientology castoff Leah Remini.
Related: Leah Remini Gives Reason for Leaving Scientology
"First of all, I just want everyone to know: I have hundreds of friends and people that I know that have come into Scientology and left Scientology. ... You're not shunned; you're not chased. All that's just bulls***," Alley frankly declared.
Remini opted to part ways with the Church of Scientology in July, expressing her wide discontent with the religion. Alley took exception to Remini's general criticism of Scientology as a Scientologist herself.
"When you are generalizing and when your goal is »
Similar News ItemsKirstie Alley
- Look Who's Talking (1989) and the Perils of Revisiting Childhood Faves (From FilmExperience. 22 August 2014, 5:11 AM, PDT)
- Als Ice Bucket Challenge Roundup: Rob Pattinson, Anna Wintour & More (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 August 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Kirstie Alley Responds to Maksim Chmerkovskiy with Nsfw Tweet (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 August 2014, 1:22 PM, PDT)
Larry King (I)
- Joan Rivers Hospitalized, Celebs Send Get Well Wishes to Ailing Comedienne (From Us Weekly. 29 August 2014, 2:04 AM, PDT)
- Jeremy Renner Answers If Hawkeye Will Die in Avengers: Age of Ultron (From Worst Previews. 28 August 2014, 8:39 PM, PDT)
- Joan Rivers Placed in Medically Induced Coma Following Routine Surgery (From Entertainment Tonight. 28 August 2014, 4:32 PM, PDT)
Howard Stern (I)
- Best of Late Night TV: 'Friends' Reunion, Jennifer Aniston Likes Breast Milk, Awkward Ice Bucket Challenges (Video) (From Moviefone. 28 August 2014, 12:59 AM, PDT)
- 'America's Got Talent' Recap: Half of the Top 12 Revealed (From BuddyTV. 27 August 2014, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Bill Hader 'Didn't Enjoy' Working With Justin Bieber On 'Saturday Night Live' (From Uinterview. 26 August 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)