The sexy songstress sported a figure-hugging, baroque-printed dress on ‘The Voice’ — and if you want to try the trend Shop here for this festive frock.
Christina Aguilera looked sexier than ever in a blue and black printed dress while judging a recent episode of The Voice. Although she’s known for showing her fair share of skin, she opted for a more covered-up look in this long-sleeved dress and chose to emphasize her fabulous curves. Her bouncy blond hair and dramatic makeup further complimented her sexy ensemble. Christina kept her jewelry simple, with only a statement ring and teardrop earrings — and we loved her outfit so much we tracked down the dress, just for you! Not only is it a show-stopping dress, but you can scoop it up for $218.
Xtina’s Torn by Ronny Kobo ‘Mammie’ dress works great for this holiday season. It »
- HL Intern
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Gwen Stefani plans British Christmas with husband Gavin Rossdale (From National Ledger. 24 December 2014, 11:05 AM, PST)
- Our 'Hell's Kitchen' contest champ reveals how La Tasha Mccutchen won Season 13' (From Gold Derby. 22 December 2014, 9:47 PM, PST)
- Inside Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale's People Magazine Awards Date Night (From PEOPLE.com. 19 December 2014, 12:30 PM, PST)
- 5 things to watch for in reality TV this winter (From Hitfix. 25 December 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- Kelly Rowland Posts Rare Pic of Baby Titan Getting a Kiss From His Daddy (From TooFab. 24 December 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)
- 15 Pop Stars You Forgot Recorded an Original Christmas Song (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 2:42 PM, PST)
- Casting Net: Pedro Pascal in talks for Great Wall movie (From EW.com - Inside Movies. 19 December 2014, 7:11 PM, PST)
- ‘Smash’ Marilyn Monroe Musical ‘Bombshell’ Comes to Broadway for One Night Benefit (From The Wrap. 18 December 2014, 9:27 PM, PST)
- News of the Century: "Bombshell" From Smash Is Happening. June 15th, 2015 (From FilmExperience. 18 December 2014, 10:40 AM, PST)