The sexy songstress sported a figure-hugging, baroque-printed dress on ‘The Voice’ — and if you want to try the trend Shop here for this festive frock.
Christina Aguilera looked sexier than ever in a blue and black printed dress while judging a recent episode of The Voice. Although she’s known for showing her fair share of skin, she opted for a more covered-up look in this long-sleeved dress and chose to emphasize her fabulous curves. Her bouncy blond hair and dramatic makeup further complimented her sexy ensemble. Christina kept her jewelry simple, with only a statement ring and teardrop earrings — and we loved her outfit so much we tracked down the dress, just for you! Not only is it a show-stopping dress, but you can scoop it up for $218.
Xtina’s Torn by Ronny Kobo ‘Mammie’ dress works great for this holiday season. It »
- HL Intern
Similar News Items"The Voice" (2011)
- Selena Gomez, Brad Paisley, Missy Elliott, and John Fogerty Join The Voice as Mentors (From Us Weekly. 30 July 2015, 2:27 PM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton Returns to the Stage for First Concert Since Miranda Lambert Divorce, Admits This "Isn't My Week" (From E! Online. 25 July 2015, 4:52 PM, PDT)
- Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert's Latest Tweets Might Surprise You (From Popsugar. 25 July 2015, 9:36 AM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Rocks Long Platinum Blonde Wig, Short Shorts for New Mac Campaign (From TooFab. 31 July 2015, 12:15 PM, PDT)
- All Grown Up: Our Favorite Disney Channel Starlets (From TVovermind.com. 26 July 2015, 10:17 PM, PDT)
- Christina Aguilera Shares Precious Home Video of Summer Rain and Max (From TooFab. 21 July 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Sheer Perfection: A Brief History of the Naked Dress on the Red Carpet (From E! Online. 27 July 2015, 7:23 PM, PDT)
- Cara Delevingne Has a Wardrobe Malfunction, Flashes Butt in Parking Lot—See Pics! (From E! Online. 26 July 2015, 8:19 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lopez Instagrams Adorable Throwback Pic in Spirit of 46th Birthday (From E! Online. 24 July 2015, 4:48 PM, PDT)