Will Once Upon a Time‘s Rumbelle reunion be a lasting one? Will Haven‘s finale raise a bit of Hell? How will things get “hairy” on New Girl? Coming soon: Beauty and the feast? Read on for answers to those questions plus teases from other shows.
Related | Once Upon a Time Mystery: Lost Beauty to Play Which Villainess?
Did I miss something on Once Upon a Time? I though Charming couldn’t leave Neverland…. –Javiera
A few weeks back, Rumple revealed that once back in Storybrooke, he could fashion an elixir to ward off the fatal side effect of »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsAngelina Jolie
- Angelina Jolie Heads to Disneyland With Family and Friends to Celebrate Daughter Shiloh's 11th Birthday (From E! Online. 26 May 2017, 6:57 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie Celebrates Daughter Shiloh’s Birthday at Disneyland with Cambodian Friends: ‘She Wants to Show Them America’ (From PEOPLE.com. 26 May 2017, 4:07 PM, PDT)
- Chelsea Handler Reveals What She'd Say If She Ever Saw Angelina Jolie (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 May 2017, 5:23 AM, PDT)
"True Blood" (2008)
- Horror Highlights: To Hell And Back: The Kane Hodder Story, Twin Peaks Sign, Central Park, Inheritance, Camera Obscura, White Raven (From DailyDead. 25 May 2017, 7:16 AM, PDT)
- Win ‘Detour’ on iTunes, along with a signed poster by director Christopher Smith (From The Hollywood News. 24 May 2017, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Elisabeth Moss to Star in and Produce TV Adaptation of Mary Beth Keane’s “Fever” (From Women and Hollywood. 24 May 2017, 7:01 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive interview with Jacob Buster from Colony on USA Network (From Flickeringmyth. 26 May 2017, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- How Mark Hamill wanted to change Han Solo’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens death (From Flickeringmyth. 25 May 2017, 6:25 AM, PDT)
- Top Alien Films (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 23 May 2017, 1:57 PM, PDT)