After weeks and weeks of "The X Factor" live shows -- and weeks and weeks of critiques from the four judges -- Alex and Sierra finally have tough enough skin that the criticisms don't affect them as much.
"I think I have just gotten to the point where I really want good comments from them but I'm kind of like whatever happens happens and I'm gonna just not care what anyone says even though I really do care," Sierra tells Zap2it backstage after her performance on the Top 6 live show. Adds Alex, "She's convinced herself that she doesn't care. ... It's fun watching her be this Sierra, because this is the Sierra I've always known. It's fun to see her not afraid of what someone's going to say to her. She's just doing what she does and leaving it all up there."
Luckily, though, their feedback was universally positive -- »
Similar News ItemsMichael Jackson (I)
- Joshua Reviews Vanessa Gould’s Obit [Theatrical Review] (From CriterionCast. 29 April 2017, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Taryll Jackson and his girlfriend seek help on Iyanla: Fix My Life (From Monsters and Critics. 29 April 2017, 1:09 PM, PDT)
- Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Nicole Richie & More Celebrate Jessica Alba's Prince & Michael Jackson-Themed Birthday (From Entertainment Tonight. 29 April 2017, 12:50 PM, PDT)
- 16 Facts About Kim and Kanye's Wedding That Will Leave You Dumbfounded (From Popsugar. 29 April 2017, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- Will Ferrell's Dubya, West Wing's C.J. Roast Press During Samantha Bee's Alt-Correspondents' Dinner — Watch (From TVLine.com. 29 April 2017, 8:03 PM, PDT)
- Jessica Alba Celebrates 36th Birthday at Prince vs. Michael Jackson Costume Party and Beyoncé Is Among Guests (From E! Online. 29 April 2017, 9:33 AM, PDT)
"The X Factor" (2004)
- Just Eat delivers £10m The X Factor sponsorship deal (From The Guardian - TV News. 27 April 2017, 6:35 AM, PDT)
- X Factor UK Alum James Arthur Set To Perform on The Tonight Show: ‘It Feels Kind of Like Redemption’ (From PEOPLE.com. 24 April 2017, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- Inside Mel B and Stephen Belafonte's Twisted Divorce: Explosive Allegations and Love Gone Wrong From the Start (From E! Online. 12 April 2017, 5:00 AM, PDT)