The British actor will star in the biopic of Indian mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujan, to be played by Dev Patel.
Iron will portray English mathematician Gh Hardy, the man who discovered Ramanujan in Edwardian India and brought him to Cambridge University.
Producer Edward R Pressman said: "I am delighted to be working with Jeremy again. Our last collaboration on Reversal of Fortune earned an Oscar for Jeremy, and I could not overstate his amazing talent.
"We are very fortunate to be able to add an actor of such stature to our production."
Similar News ItemsJeremy Irons
- New Justice League promo art unveiled, early box office projections point to $150 million domestic opening (From Flickeringmyth. 24 September 2017, 1:26 AM, PDT)
- Superman joins the Justice League on new promo banner (From Flickeringmyth. 22 September 2017, 3:49 AM, PDT)
- Jesse Eisenberg’s Lex Luthor reportedly absent from Justice League test screening (From Flickeringmyth. 21 September 2017, 6:41 AM, PDT)
"The Newsroom" (2012)
- Law & Order Vet Sam Waterston to Bring Jack McCoy to Svu Season 19 (From TVLine.com. 20 September 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- After 7 Years, Sam Waterston Returns as Jack McCoy for Law & Order: Svu Guest Role (From E! Online. 20 September 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- The 20 Best Performances Not Nominated for an Emmy in the 21st Century, From Eva Green to Carrie Coon (From Indiewire Television. 12 September 2017, 8:11 AM, PDT)
Dev Patel (I)
- Netflix Comedy ‘Eggplant Emoji’ to Star Geraldine Viswanathan (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 15 August 2017, 11:21 AM, PDT)
- Producer Edward R. Pressman to Be Honored at Germany's Oldenburg Film Festival (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 15 August 2017, 3:16 AM, PDT)
- Bold Films Bets on Films From Reese Witherspoon, Ben Stiller, Keira Knightley (From Variety - Film News. 11 August 2017, 8:39 AM, PDT)