This time of year, our thoughts are supposed to be filled with visions of dancing sugarplums, angels earning their wings and all the Whos down in Whoville circling trees in song.
The thing is, knowing that a member of Nashville‘s ensemble is going to bite it next week means it’s much easier to picture the Grim Reaper – rather than Frosty the Snowman – running amok in Music City.
Is he cheering in the bar where Will attempts some ill-conceived crowd surfing? Is he lingering around the corner when Teddy and Deacon nearly come to blows again? Is he in »
- Kimberly Roots
Similar News ItemsConnie Britton
- The Scariest Scenes in TV History — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire. 23 May 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- The Scariest Scenes in TV History — IndieWire Critics Survey (From Indiewire Television. 23 May 2017, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- Connie Britton Tells Story Of Flirty Larry King On ‘American Crime Story’ Set (From ET Canada. 20 May 2017, 5:47 PM, PDT)
Harvey Levin (II)
- Donald Trump Moonlights as TV Booker for Harvey Levin’s New Show, Scores Bibi as Guest (From The Wrap. 11 May 2017, 3:53 PM, PDT)
- TV News Roundup: Harry Styles to Make Solo Debut on ‘SNL’ (From Variety - TV News. 28 March 2017, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- Snoop Dogg to Induct Tupac Shakur Into Rock and Roll Hall of Fame (From The Wrap. 27 March 2017, 6:58 AM, PDT)
Guess Who (2005)
- Marlene Dietrich Retrospective Screening at the Metrograph in NYC (From Women and Hollywood. 24 May 2017, 2:01 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Garner Recalls Babysitting Stephen Colbert's Daughter in the '90s – Watch! (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 May 2017, 11:19 AM, PDT)
- Missy Returns: Doctor Who Welcomes Back Michelle Gomez (For the Last Time?) (From E! Online. 19 May 2017, 9:00 AM, PDT)