Kristen Stewart, against all odds, you’ve been able to reestablish your relationship with Robert Pattinson after he dumped you twice following your cheating scandal with Rupert Sanders. Now, if you truly want to win him back, you’re going to have to take it slow. Here’s why.
Kristen Stewart – no doubt you couldn’t have been happier when your ex-boyfriend and longtime love Robert Pattinson came to your home-cooked Thanksgiving dinner and told you that he was so grateful for your cooking. You wanted to impress him and show him that you cared by making a fabulous meal and two special British desserts that he loved – jam roly-poly pudding and British sherry trifle.
Kristen — Rob was thrilled and you both had a wonderful time at your intimate Thanksgiving meal, a source told HollywoodLife.com Exclusively. However, »
- Bonnie Fuller
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Kristen Stewart Director Olivier Assayas Wins Award at Cannes (video) (From TheImproper.com. 23 May 2016, 6:21 AM, PDT)
- First trailer for Personal Shopper starring Kristen Stewart (From Flickeringmyth. 22 May 2016, 5:15 PM, PDT)
- From Gaga to Shia: 10 Biggest Stories at the Cannes Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 22 May 2016, 12:36 PM, PDT)
- New on Netflix: June 2016 (From Moviefone. 23 May 2016, 9:33 AM, PDT)
- Ghostbusters: Why is everyone insane? (From Hitfix. 19 May 2016, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- Safdie Brothers, Carlos Reygadas, Fatih Akin, and Gillian Robespierre Find New Projects (From The Film Stage. 18 May 2016, 12:27 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Says Snow White Relationship Wasn't the Cause of 'Huntsman' Absence (From Hitfix. 10 May 2016, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Why Kristen Stewart Turned Down the 'Snow White and the Huntsman' Sequel (From Moviefone. 10 May 2016, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Opens Up About Breaking Up With ‘The Huntsman’ Sequel (From Variety - Film News. 10 May 2016, 8:32 AM, PDT)