Jayma Mays calls herself a “TV polygamist” — and with good reason.
She’s currently married to both Glee‘s Will Schuester (and is shooting her penultimate appearance on that show soon) and The Millers‘ Adam. Plus, there was that coat-check dalliance with How I Met Your Mother‘s Ted.
On The Millers, however, she’s not just a wife, but a sister (to Will Arnett’s Nathan), a daughter (to Margo Martindale’s Carol and Beau Bridges’ Tom) and a mother (to Eve Moon’s Mikayla). Being part of such a funny family comes with its challenges, she tells TVLine. »
- Misha Solomon
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Get Ready Everyone, Ryan Murphy Says He's Going To Invent The Comedy-Horror Genre (From The Playlist. 21 October 2014, 1:18 PM, PDT)
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Glee, Revenge, The Good Wife, Parenthood, The Mindy Project and More (From E! Online. 21 October 2014, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- The Voice Recap: Powerhouse Vocalists 'Slay the Dragon' with Beyoncé Song (From PEOPLE.com. 21 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)
"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- How I Met Your Mother's Cobie Smulders Pregnant With Baby No. 2 (From E! Online. 21 October 2014, 1:50 PM, PDT)
- Cobie Smulders and Taran Killam Are Expecting Their Second Child (From Popsugar. 21 October 2014, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Showtime Mixes Internet Sensation Rachel Bloom With Seasoned Writer for ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’ (From Variety - TV News. 21 October 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)
Adam Levine (V)
- The Voice: Fall 2014 Ratings (Mon) (From TVSeriesFinale. 21 October 2014, 1:25 PM, PDT)
- The Walking Dead's Chad Coleman Tapped for Svu's NFL Violence Episode (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2014, 1:14 PM, PDT)
- Parenthood Sneak Peek: Adam and Kristina Show Max What Love Is (From TVLine.com. 21 October 2014, 11:50 AM, PDT)