Jayma Mays calls herself a “TV polygamist” — and with good reason.
She’s currently married to both Glee‘s Will Schuester (and is shooting her penultimate appearance on that show soon) and The Millers‘ Adam. Plus, there was that coat-check dalliance with How I Met Your Mother‘s Ted.
On The Millers, however, she’s not just a wife, but a sister (to Will Arnett’s Nathan), a daughter (to Margo Martindale’s Carol and Beau Bridges’ Tom) and a mother (to Eve Moon’s Mikayla). Being part of such a funny family comes with its challenges, she tells TVLine. »
- Misha Solomon
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- How Chris Pratt, Gina Rodriguez, Nick Jonas & 7 Other Celebs Are Celebrating the Holidays (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 December 2014, 2:52 PM, PST)
- Idina Menzel Praises Lea Michele's 'Let It Go' Cover (From Entertainment Tonight. 24 December 2014, 11:14 AM, PST)
- Hear Lea Michele Sing 'Frozen' Anthem 'Let It Go' on 'Glee' (Audio) (From Moviefone. 23 December 2014, 8:25 AM, PST)
"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- The Biggest TV Disappointments of 2014 (From TVovermind.com. 24 December 2014, 9:56 AM, PST)
- The 5 Best New Year's Eve Kisses From Our Favorite TV Shows (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 December 2014, 5:28 PM, PST)
- Neil Patrick Harris featured in American Horror Story: Freak Show TV spot (From Flickeringmyth. 23 December 2014, 4:15 AM, PST)
Adam Levine (V)
- 5 things to watch for in reality TV this winter (From Hitfix. 25 December 2014, 10:30 AM, PST)
- 79 Oscar-Eligible Songs: An Opinionated Guide to an Awesome Year for Movie Music (From The Wrap. 23 December 2014, 12:42 PM, PST)
- Amy Adams Loses It During 'Love Actually' Parody on 'SNL' (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 December 2014, 2:58 PM, PST)