Jayma Mays calls herself a “TV polygamist” — and with good reason.
She’s currently married to both Glee‘s Will Schuester (and is shooting her penultimate appearance on that show soon) and The Millers‘ Adam. Plus, there was that coat-check dalliance with How I Met Your Mother‘s Ted.
On The Millers, however, she’s not just a wife, but a sister (to Will Arnett’s Nathan), a daughter (to Margo Martindale’s Carol and Beau Bridges’ Tom) and a mother (to Eve Moon’s Mikayla). Being part of such a funny family comes with its challenges, she tells TVLine. »
- Misha Solomon
Similar News Items"Glee" (2009)
- Ryan Murphy Is Very Adamant About Not Doing a Taylor Swift vs. Katy Perry 'Feud' Season (From Entertainment Tonight. 12 January 2017, 12:58 PM, PST)
- Michael Keaton discusses his role as The Vulture in Spider-Man: Homecoming (From Flickeringmyth. 12 January 2017, 4:30 AM, PST)
- 5 Things You Should Know About the Dirty Dancing Reboot Before It Premieres (From BuzzSugar. 11 January 2017, 12:05 PM, PST)
Adam Levine (V)
- The Voice: Has the NBC TV Series Been Cancelled or Renewed for Season 12? (From TVSeriesFinale. 16 January 2017, 10:17 AM, PST)
- Criminal Minds Boss Opens Up About Writing Thomas Gibson's Exit Story, and the Cast Change She Didn't Expect (From TVLine.com. 12 January 2017, 5:35 PM, PST)
- Disney's Magic Camp Begins Shooting with Adam Devine and Gillian Jacobs (From MovieWeb. 10 January 2017, 8:54 AM, PST)
"How I Met Your Mother" (2005)
- 24 Easter Eggs You May Have Missed in Netflix's A Series of Unfortunate Events (From BuzzSugar. 15 January 2017, 8:55 PM, PST)
- Why Neil Patrick Harris Takes a Prop from Every Show (From PEOPLE.com. 13 January 2017, 10:04 AM, PST)
- Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events Review: The Bad Beginning (From TVfanatic. 13 January 2017, 9:33 AM, PST)