TriStar Pictures and Film District have released a second theatrical trailer for its upcoming disaster epic Pompeii, which sees Paul W.S. Anderson (Resident Evil) directing a cast that includes Kit Harington (Game of Thrones), Emily Browning (Sucker Punch), Jared Harris (Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows), Kiefer Sutherland (Melancholia), Carrie-Anne Moss (Unthinkable), Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje (Thor: The Dark World) and Jessica Lucas (Evil Dead). Take a look after the official synopsis...
It’s late summer in 79 A.D. and the city of Pompeii glitters at the foot of the mighty Mt. Vesuvius. Milo, the slave of a shipping tycoon, dreams of the day he will buy his freedom and marry his master’s daughter, Columba. What he doesn’t know is that Columba’s debt-ridden father has promised Columba to a despicable Roman Senator to pay off an overdue loan.
Milo does know that his friend, the Gladiator Nigellus, is being »
- Gary Collinson
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- At&T in $85.4bn Time Warner bid (From ScreenDaily. 23 October 2016, 12:45 PM, PDT)
- ‘Incarnate’ Trailer: Aaron Eckhart Battles Demons of the Mind in New Blumhouse Exorcism Film — Watch (From Indiewire. 23 October 2016, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Collen Wing Actress Dishes On Her Iron Fist Audition With Finn Jones (From ComicBookMovie. 23 October 2016, 9:58 AM, PDT)
Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Logan Photo Confirms X-23's Presence in Wolverine 3 (From MovieWeb. 23 October 2016, 2:52 PM, PDT)
- Doctor Strange: Initial Impressions Are In, And The Verdict Is... (From LatinoReview. 20 October 2016, 4:30 PM, PDT)
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Alan Taylor Returns To UTA (From Deadline TV. 20 October 2016, 2:06 PM, PDT)
Resident Evil (2002)
- Black Mirror Season 3 Episode 2 Review – ‘Playtest’ (From Flickeringmyth. 23 October 2016, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Resident Evil: The Final Chapter’ wants you to vote…for Alice (From Hitfix. 20 October 2016, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Yet Another International Trailer for 'Resident Evil: The Final Chapter' (From FirstShowing.net. 20 October 2016, 7:54 AM, PDT)