Has "Marvel's Agents of Shield" lost you?
The show started out with a bang, but a good number of people have dropped off along the way. "Shield's" meandering pace this season likely is part of the reason, but as the series heads towards its midseason, our vote is that people should keep watching.
So whether you're new to the show, lost interest at some point or need validation as to why you tune in week after week, here are Zap2it's list of reasons of why you should be watching "Agents of Shield."
1. It is getting better. Not every episode of "Agents of Shield" is better than its last, as is the problem with most TV shows. But these latest episodes -- particularly "Fzzt" -- are definitely an improvement from the early ones. Part of that is the show finding itself and not having to worry about developing its characters »
Similar News ItemsJoss Whedon
- 'Waterworld': 20 Things You (Probably) Didn't Know About Kevin Costner's Epic (From Moviefone. 28 July 2015, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Marvel's Avengers: Age of Ultron Blu-Ray Detailed and Dated (From Cinelinx. 27 July 2015, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Have Jurassic Dinosaurs Truly Kicked Marvel Superheroes Butt at Worldwide Box Office? (From Alt Film Guide. 25 July 2015, 9:48 PM, PDT)
Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Clark & Ellen featurette for Vacation (From Flickeringmyth. 29 July 2015, 12:51 PM, PDT)
- Zack Snyder on the road to Justice League: 'DC directors can do whatever they want' (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 July 2015, 9:44 AM, PDT)
- Chris Hemsworth Ate 500 Calories a Day While Filming In the Heart of the Sea (From Us Weekly. 28 July 2015, 11:35 AM, PDT)
"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." (2013)
- WWE Acquires Rights To Movie Starring Shawn Michaels (From Obsessed with Film. 29 July 2015, 10:58 PM, PDT)
- Talking In Circles: Episode 78 – Three Men and a Baby (From Blogomatic3000. 29 July 2015, 2:58 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars Live-Action TV Update: Netflix Bound! (Exclusive) (From Cinelinx. 29 July 2015, 12:31 PM, PDT)