Fans were shocked when Joe claimed that Demi and Miley Cyrus forced him to smoke weed as a teen — but the always classy Demi responded to Joe’s tell-all interview in ‘New York’ magazine by killing him with kindness!
Demi Lovato, 21, has nothing but love for her ex-boyfriend Joe Jonas, 24 — even after he shared details about her struggle with addiction and accused her of pressuring him to smoke weed in a revealing interview with New York magazine. Demi took to Twitter to respond to Joe’s comments — and surprisingly told him that she will always “love him!” Read on for more details.
After Joe slammed Demi in the interview, the X Factor judge tweeted a reaction no one saw coming on Dec. 2.
Miley's Sexy AMAs Cat Bikini Take Our Poll
“@joejonas love you brother. #family/friendsforever,” she said.
Good for Demi! »
- HL Intern
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- 5 Things You Need to Know About SXSW Interactive 2014 (From Rolling Stone. 14 March 2014, 12:05 PM, PDT)
- Miley Cyrus Dresses Up as a Hot Dog—See the Pic! (From E! Online. 14 March 2014, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- The Seventh Seal (From CultureCatch. 14 March 2014, 5:14 AM, PDT)
- Top Videos: Kevin Bacon Explains the '80s, Kristen Bell Plays Pictionary (From TVGuide - Breaking News. 13 March 2014, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- Demi Lovato Performs Concert After Revealing She Has a Respiratory Infection on Twitter (From E! Online. 12 March 2014, 12:11 PM, PDT)
- 'The Voice' Recap: Blind Auditions Part 6 Completes The Teams With Memorable Performances From Brittnee Camelle And Caleb Elder (From Uinterview. 11 March 2014, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Jimmy Fallon vs. Jimmy Kimmel: The New Late Night Fight, by the Numbers (From The Wrap. 13 March 2014, 11:35 PM, PDT)
- Watch: Bill Maher mentions Conan/Leno feud during TV Hall of Fame induction (From Gold Derby. 12 March 2014, 5:27 PM, PDT)
- Both Jay Leno and Jimmy Fallon’s ‘Tonight Shows’ Submitted for Emmy Noms (From Variety - TV News. 12 March 2014, 3:30 PM, PDT)