The studio made the filing last week in New York with Jams Inc., formerly Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services. The arbitration is private.
Miramax and the Weinsteins are represented by Los Angeles attorneys Bert Fields and Aaron Moss of Greenberg Glusker Fields Claman & Machtinger. Warner Bros. has retained as outside counsel Evan Chesler at Cravath Swaine and Moore in New York and John Spiegel at Munger Tolles and Olsen in Los Angeles.
The Weinsteins participated in the profits from New Line’s “The Lord of the Rings »
- Dave McNary
Similar News ItemsWarner Bros. [us]
- David Yates Signs On To Direct Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them (From TheMovieBit. 22 August 2014, 12:46 AM, PDT)
- Watch the final battle from Godzilla (From Flickeringmyth. 21 August 2014, 11:30 PM, PDT)
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Gives Sandman Movie Update (From We Got This Covered. 21 August 2014, 8:47 PM, PDT)
Peter Jackson (I)
- Harry Potter Director to Return for ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Spinoff (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 21 August 2014, 11:27 AM, PDT)
- ‘Hunger Games,’ ‘Divergent’ Franchises Coming to TNT (From Variety - TV News. 21 August 2014, 10:10 AM, PDT)
- ‘Hunger Games,’ ‘Divergent’ Franchises Coming to TNT (From Variety - Film News. 21 August 2014, 10:10 AM, PDT)
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)
- Awesome Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes Concept Art (From ComicBookMovie. 19 August 2014, 3:46 PM, PDT)
- 'Thor' Star Tom Hiddleston Wanted for the Lead in 'Ben-Hur' (From MovieWeb. 12 August 2014, 5:40 PM, PDT)
- Into the Storm - The Cast and Crew Speak! (From Dread Central. 6 August 2014, 10:00 AM, PDT)