Though Smith has been rushing the film along in an effort to premiere it at next month's Sundance Film Festival, it looks like he's hit a little speed bump along the way. Read on for details.
As reported by our friends over at Bloody Disgusting, Smith opened up about the progress of the film on the latest episode of his SModcast, revealing that the cameras will continue to roll through the year, possibly even into next year.
“We’ve still got two more shooting days here in Los Angeles to wrap the flick with our fifth Beatle – the performer playing the role of investigator Guy Lapointe,” said Smith. “It’s looking like late December/early January for »
- John Squires
Similar News ItemsKevin Smith (I)
- Stephen King's The Stand to be split across four movies (From Den of Geek. 20 November 2014, 10:37 PM, PST)
- Stephen King’s The Stand Now Planned as Four Films, Some Cast Already in Place (From shocktillyoudrop. 20 November 2014, 10:26 PM, PST)
- Wait, The Stand Is Getting How Many Movies? (From Cinema Blend. 20 November 2014, 7:27 PM, PST)
Django Unchained (2012)
- Kerry Washington In Talks To Play Amanda Waller In Suicide Squad? (From We Got This Covered. 20 November 2014, 12:46 PM, PST)
- Five new clips from Horrible Bosses 2 (From Flickeringmyth. 20 November 2014, 3:45 AM, PST)
- 5 Reasons Why Quentin Tarantino Shouldn’t Retire (From Flickeringmyth. 18 November 2014, 2:16 PM, PST)
Justin Long (I)
- Portlandia's Best Characters Are More Outrageous Than Ever in the Season 5 Trailer (From BuzzSugar. 20 November 2014, 12:24 PM, PST)
- ‘Portlandia’ Season 5 Gets Premiere Date, New Trailer (From Variety - TV News. 20 November 2014, 10:38 AM, PST)
- Bill Burr In Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee Video (From Monsters and Critics. 20 November 2014, 10:10 AM, PST)