Fast National ratings for Tuesday, Dec. 3, 2013
A smattering of reruns on the broadcast networks Tuesday night was good news for some of shows airing original episodes. "The Voice" and "Chicago Fire" both improved on their ratings for last week for NBC, and The CW had its most-watched Tuesday in more than five years.
"The Originals" scored a series high in viewers, and "Supernatural" had its biggest audience since its season premiere. "Supernatural" also led Fox's "New Girl" rerun and a new "Mindy Project" in viewers and tied among adults 18-49. "Brooklyn Nine-Nine," however, was up a little for Fox. "The Goldbergs" dipped without an original "Agents of Shield" as a lead-in. And despite being a repeat, "NCIS" still had the night's biggest total audience.
CBS' all-rerun lineup led the night in viewers with 10.1 million, along with a 6.6 rating/11 share in households. NBC (8.95 million, 5.6/9) came in second. There was a big »
Similar News Items"Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." (2013)
- These Are the 100 Most-Watched TV Shows of the 2016-17 Season: Winners and Losers (From Indiewire Television. 26 May 2017, 3:35 PM, PDT)
- ABC 2016-17 Season Ratings (updated 5/26/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 26 May 2017, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- The Unaired Wonder Woman TV Pilot Was More Terrible Than You Think (From Fortress of Solitude - TV News. 26 May 2017, 5:15 AM, PDT)
"Person of Interest" (2011)
- Marvel’s Thor: Ragnarok, Black Panther and Avengers: Infinity War synopses revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 19 May 2017, 4:21 AM, PDT)
- Emma Dumont shares Polaris image from Marvel’s The Gifted (From Flickeringmyth. 18 May 2017, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Update: First poster and images from Marvel’s X-Men TV series The Gifted (From Flickeringmyth. 16 May 2017, 8:54 AM, PDT)
"The Biggest Loser" (2004)
- Cancelled or Renewed? Status of NBC TV Shows (From TVSeriesFinale. 20 May 2017, 11:08 AM, PDT)
- Lionsgate Ordered To Pay Jillian Michaels $5.8 Million For YouTube Fitness Videos (From Tubefilter News. 15 May 2017, 2:56 PM, PDT)
- Bob Harper Shares Video of Himself Doing Burpees 3 Months After Heart Attack: 'One Day at a Time' (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 May 2017, 7:16 PM, PDT)