The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is available now on DVD and Blu-ray, and if you're a fan of the books and/or the movie, this is one contest you don't want to miss out on! Read on for details.
We're giving away a Mortal Instruments prize package that's brimming with swag! Just feast your eyes on the goods up for grabs below!
To enter for your chance to win, send us an E-mail Here including your Full Name And Mailing Address. We’ll take care of the rest.
A seemingly ordinary teenager, Clary Fray (Lily Collins), discovers she is the descendant of a line of Shadowhunters, a secret cadre of young half-angel warriors locked in an ancient battle to protect our world from demons. After the disappearance of her mother (Lena Headey), Clary must join forces with a group of Shadowhunters who introduce her to a dangerous alternate »
- Uncle Creepy
Similar News Items"Game of Thrones" (2011)
- Pickups review – Aidan Gillen laughs at himself as he turns killer in meta-film (From The Guardian - Film News. 22 October 2017, 11:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Outlander’: Ronald D. Moore Explains Why He Made Fans Wait to See Jamie and Claire’s Reunion (From Indiewire Television. 22 October 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Outlander’: Ronald D. Moore Explains Why He Made Fans Wait to See Jamie and Claire’s Reunion (From Indiewire. 22 October 2017, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- ‘Bold And The Beautiful’ Caroline Spencer Actress Linsey Godrfrey Made A Horrifying Confession (From OnTheFlix. 21 October 2017, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- Harvey Weinstein Scandal Continues: Could He Face Charges Amid Further Allegations? (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 October 2017, 8:01 PM, PDT)
- Howard Stern Slams Harvey Weinstein: There Is 'No Girl on the Planet' That Wants to See Him Naked (From Entertainment Tonight. 19 October 2017, 8:04 AM, PDT)
Lily Collins (I)
- Tolkien movie starts filming in northern England (From Den of Geek. 19 October 2017, 9:44 PM, PDT)
- How to Master Grunge Makeup in 8 Steps (From E! Online. 18 October 2017, 12:59 PM, PDT)
- Hailee Steinfeld Models the Latest Sunglasses Collection from Privé Revaux (and Yes, Every Pair Is Still Under $30!) (From PEOPLE.com. 17 October 2017, 10:43 AM, PDT)