It's debuting only three days into 2014, but Discovery Fit & Health has an early lead on the award for next year's best TV title: Sex Sent Me to The ER. The show, which is pretty much summed up in the title, premieres Friday, Jan. 3 at 10/9c.
Repeats of Sex Sent Me to the ER will then air on TLC starting Saturday, Jan. 11 at 10/9c. Discovery Fit & Health has ordered four episodes of the show.
Sex Sent Me to the ER comes from Grb Entertainment, which also produces Untold Stories of the ER. For this spinoff, cameras will document what the channel calls "the real-life and often hilarious stories of what happens when a little action leads to a medical crisis."
Read More > »
- Michael Schneider
Similar News ItemsGRB Entertainment [us]
- Emmy’s Reality Nominees Shift to Harder-Hitting Topics (From Variety - TV News. 17 August 2016, 10:05 AM, PDT)
- ‘Smosh: The Movie’: The Biggest Test Yet for Crossover Appeal of Digital Stars (From Variety - Film News. 22 July 2015, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- YouTube Stars Jenn McAllister, Lauren Elizabeth Star In Trailer For ‘Bad Night’ Film (From Tubefilter News. 9 July 2015, 2:50 PM, PDT)
"Untold Stories of the ER" (2004)
- Digital Audience Ratings: ‘Nightly Show’ Trends, Countdown to ‘The Vampire Diaries,’ ‘Arrow’ (From Variety - TV News. 27 January 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Digital Audience Ratings: ‘Agent Carter’ Goes to Work, January Premieres Heat Up (From Variety - TV News. 13 January 2015, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Shovel Handle Way Up The Wazoo For ‘Untold Stories of the ER’ Video (From Monsters and Critics. 12 November 2014, 8:36 AM, PST)