Whether it is a life story told over a Dinner with Andre, a rambunctious and unseen pie fight in the War Room of Dr. Strangelove, the marital benefits of a newly opened chocolate shop in a deeply religious French village, food and film have had some wonderful moments together. To celebrate these we have been asked by Just Eat, the place to go for online food delivery, to list our ten favourite, and funniest moments of food on film. These, for your delectation, are below.
There are many films that are a pure celebration of food, but some of the most famous, or infamous, moments come in films that are focused more on a purely unconnected subject matter. As our celebration of food, we prefer to look at some of the funniest.
- Barry Steele
Similar News ItemsSteven Spielberg
- Top Ten Tuesday – Top Ten White People Doing The Right Thing (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 30 August 2016, 3:11 PM, PDT)
- Why Derek Cianfrance Sees ‘The Light Between Oceans’ as a Companion Piece to His ‘Blue Valentine’ (From Indiewire. 30 August 2016, 11:04 AM, PDT)
- Derek Cianfrance on Making a John Cassavetes Movie in a David Lean Landscape with ‘The Light Between Oceans’ (From The Film Stage. 30 August 2016, 10:20 AM, PDT)
Robin Williams (I)
- ‘Doctor Who’ Star Karen Gillan Joins Dwayne Johnson in ‘Jumanji’ Sequel (From Variety - Film News. 30 August 2016, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Gene Wilder: A Master of Hysteria (From Rolling Stone. 30 August 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Gene Wilder Dies: Mel Brooks, Josh Gad and More Celebrities Pay Tribute (From PEOPLE.com. 29 August 2016, 1:55 PM, PDT)
- 'Hook's' Rufio, Dante Basco, Remembers "Great Mentor" Robin Williams (From The Hollywood Reporter. 11 August 2016, 11:51 AM, PDT)
- Potd: The Lost Boys from ‘Hook’ Reunite After 25 Years (From Slash Film. 11 August 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Today in Movie Culture: 'Hook' Lost Boys Reunion, Michael Phelps is a Sith Lord and More (From Movies.com. 10 August 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)