The 34-year-old addressed her "crying face" - usually seen weekly on her award-winning Showtime series.
"Well, it is true, she gets emotional a lot," the actress told Glamour of her CIA officer Carrie Mathison character.
"There is that. But I actually think feelings are really hard for people. I think people are made ...
Copyright 2013 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. »
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AccessHollywood.com Editorial Staff)
Similar News Items"Homeland" (2011)
- Tracy Letts Talks Leading 'The Lovers' and Penning His Next Broadway Play (From The Hollywood Reporter - Movie News. 27 May 2017, 11:53 AM, PDT)
- Supergirl Season 2 Soars into Homes August 22 (From Comicmix. 26 May 2017, 12:01 PM, PDT)
- The Power Struggle for Gotham Comes Home August 29 (From Comicmix. 25 May 2017, 5:47 PM, PDT)
- Exclusive: 'Still Star-Crossed' Actress Previews Shonda Rhimes' New Romeo and Juliet Drama (From Entertainment Tonight. 26 May 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Emmy Preview: Who’s In and Who’s Out in Nine Key Categories (From Variety - TV News. 24 May 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Hulu’s Best TV Shows About Women Beyond ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ That You Can Stream Right Now (From Indiewire Television. 19 May 2017, 4:46 PM, PDT)