We've all heard it said that Jesus was the first zombie, but the first exorcist? If this latest news of a potential series on History is correct, that's exactly how he'll be portrayed! Read on for the details.
Per Deadline, following the success of its blockbuster "The Bible," the cable network is exploring another project about Jesus that would show him in a more controversial light with deals being finalized with feature writer Scott Kosar (The Machinist) and producers Eli Roth (pictured; the Hostel franchise) and Eric Newman (The Thing remake).
Titled "The Lost Years," the program will explore the undocumented years of Jesus’ life as a young adult. Because the project is in very early stages, it is unclear whether it would be developed as a regular series or a miniseries.
Here's how the site describes it: "The Lost Years" is based on an original idea by Kosar, who »
- Debi Moore
Similar News ItemsEli Roth (I)
- Eli Roth to direct Jack Black in The House With a Clock In Its Walls (From Flickeringmyth. 22 June 2017, 10:30 AM, PDT)
- Movie News: 'Wonder Woman' Sequel Now Being Written; Jack Black and Eli Roth to Team for Gothic Horror (From Movies.com. 21 June 2017, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Eli Roth to Direct The House With a Clock in Its Walls (From FilmJunk. 21 June 2017, 1:40 PM, PDT)
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003)
- The Beguiled Review (From We Got This Covered. 19 June 2017, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Temperature Rises to Scorching Levels in Exclusive Clip from New Thriller 200 Degrees (From DailyDead. 7 June 2017, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- Contest: Win a Free iTunes Download of 200 Degrees (From DailyDead. 6 June 2017, 10:59 AM, PDT)
The Last Exorcism (2010)
- Tribeca horror 'Psychopaths' scores world sales deal (From ScreenDaily. 8 May 2017, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Tribeca 2017 Interview: Mickey Keating, Ashley Bell & Larry Fessenden Discuss Reteaming for Psychopaths (From DailyDead. 24 April 2017, 5:11 PM, PDT)
- New to Hulu in April: ‘The Handmaid’s Tale,’ ‘The Usual Suspects,’ and Many More Film and TV Titles (From Indiewire Television. 17 March 2017, 8:43 AM, PDT)