Caplan replaces Ross Matthews, who is stepping down as head of production investment, and head of development Martha Coleman, who is joining Goalpost Pictures. Both depart the agency at the end of the year. Matthews intends to take a break before he returns to independent production.
A former entertainment lawyer, Caplan worked with Screen Australia.s new CEO Graeme Mason for five years from the mid-1990s at Polygram Filmed Entertainment and at Universal, where she was senior VP, worldwide acquisitions.
She has worked as a consultant in the UK since June after leaving eOne where she was managing director of international film sales operations.
Sally headed the UK Film Council.s premiere fund for five years until 2010, responsible for funding and overseeing the production from script stage of more than 45 films, »
- Don Groves
Similar News ItemsNowhere Boy (2009)
- Vanessa Redgrave Joins Cast Of ‘Film Stars Don’t Die In Liverpool’ (From Deadline. 27 June 2016, 9:18 AM, PDT)
- Where My Girls At? New Roles for Jess, Charlize, and The Bening (From FilmExperience. 7 May 2016, 6:00 PM, PDT)
- Annette Bening Starring in Romance for Bond Producer Barbara Broccoli (From Variety - Film News. 6 May 2016, 2:45 PM, PDT)
The Guard (2011)
- Twice Shy To Screen At Galway Film Fleadh (From TheMovieBit. 22 June 2016, 1:12 AM, PDT)
- The First Trailer For War On Everyone Has Arrived (From We Got This Covered. 21 June 2016, 3:16 AM, PDT)
- Watch the trailer for John Michael McDonagh’s War on Everyone (From Flickeringmyth. 20 June 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)
Harry Brown (2009)
- ‘Xoxo’: Pete Tong Joins Netflix’s Edm Movie as Music Supervisor, Ensuring the Bass Drops Properly (From Indiewire. 20 June 2016, 1:52 PM, PDT)
- The Keeping Room review – intriguing, absorbing American civil war drama (From The Guardian - Film News. 16 June 2016, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Round-Up: The Purge: Election Year TV Spot, Raising Cain Blu-ray, Blood Money Trailer (From DailyDead. 26 February 2016, 7:49 AM, PST)