Mumbai, Dec 4: If all goes as planned, Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio, whose latest film "The Wolf of Wall Street" releases in India on Christmas day, may visit the country's entertainment capital in the first month of the new year.
"His visit is likely to be a part of a different strategy, by way of which the "Titanic" star will meet some of India's promising entrepreneurs," a source from the film's distribution team in India, told Ians.
"Leonardo sincerely believes that the character on whose life the film is based is a huge role model for the youth of today in terms of enterprising skills.
The film follows. »
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- Martin Scorsese Short ‘The Audition’ Won’t Be Ready For Venice Film Festival (From Deadline. 29 August 2015, 9:39 AM, PDT)
- Venice Film Festival: Martin Scorsese’s 'The Audition' Premiere Canceled (From The Hollywood Reporter. 29 August 2015, 7:48 AM, PDT)
- Oscar mystery: Will Eddie Redmayne be first since Tom Hanks to win two in a row? (From Gold Derby. 28 August 2015, 6:05 PM, PDT)
- Sutton Foster Books Guest Gig on Amazon Dark Comedy Mad Dogs (From TVLine.com. 28 August 2015, 8:46 AM, PDT)
- Ajay Devgn’s 1st International Production ‘Parched’ to be showcased at Toronto International Film Festival 2015 (From Bollyspice. 26 August 2015, 4:03 AM, PDT)
- More Than 'Star Wars' Actress Mom: Reynolds Shines Even in Mawkish 'Nun' Based on Tragic Real-Life (Ex-)Nun (From Alt Film Guide. 23 August 2015, 5:18 PM, PDT)
The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- Scorsese (Costly) Short Featuring the Director, DiCaprio, and De Niro Has Been Pulled from Venice Festival (From Alt Film Guide. 29 August 2015, 6:29 PM, PDT)
- Z For Zachariah Review (From We Got This Covered. 28 August 2015, 4:04 PM, PDT)
- Why Is Martin Scorsese in This 'Campus Code' Trailer? (From Movies.com. 28 August 2015, 1:30 PM, PDT)