Mumbai, Dec 4: If all goes as planned, Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio, whose latest film "The Wolf of Wall Street" releases in India on Christmas day, may visit the country's entertainment capital in the first month of the new year.
"His visit is likely to be a part of a different strategy, by way of which the "Titanic" star will meet some of India's promising entrepreneurs," a source from the film's distribution team in India, told Ians.
"Leonardo sincerely believes that the character on whose life the film is based is a huge role model for the youth of today in terms of enterprising skills.
The film follows. »
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- Macross Cynicism Pause | Sony Pushes for Robotech Movie (From Boomtron. 26 March 2015, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- All3Media Nears Deal to Buy ‘Spectre’ Director Sam Mendes’ Production Company (Report) (From Variety - Film News. 26 March 2015, 1:43 PM, PDT)
- Robotech Movie Moves From WB To Sony (From ComicBookMovie. 25 March 2015, 5:49 PM, PDT)
- What movie, TV show or music did your parents ban from you as a kid? (From Hitfix. 25 March 2015, 1:51 PM, PDT)
- Acclaimed Film Director Vidhu Vinod Chopra To Hold Masterclass at Soas in London in Honour of Broken Horses (From Bollyspice. 24 March 2015, 8:16 PM, PDT)
- Celebrity Showdown: Kate Winslet vs Cate Blanchett (From Entertainment Tonight. 22 March 2015, 7:37 PM, PDT)
The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- News Nuggets: Leonardo DiCaprio tops all actors with $25 million per movie? (From Gold Derby. 25 March 2015, 6:23 PM, PDT)
- Hollywood mentors for tyro Aussie producer (From IF.com.au. 25 March 2015, 3:10 PM, PDT)
- Bradley Cooper set to make his directorial debut with A Star Is Born remake (From Flickeringmyth. 25 March 2015, 4:32 AM, PDT)