Mumbai, Dec 4: If all goes as planned, Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio, whose latest film "The Wolf of Wall Street" releases in India on Christmas day, may visit the country's entertainment capital in the first month of the new year.
"His visit is likely to be a part of a different strategy, by way of which the "Titanic" star will meet some of India's promising entrepreneurs," a source from the film's distribution team in India, told Ians.
"Leonardo sincerely believes that the character on whose life the film is based is a huge role model for the youth of today in terms of enterprising skills.
The film follows. »
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- Leonardo DiCaprio Selected as United Nations Messenger of Peace (From Variety - Film News. 16 September 2014, 11:23 AM, PDT)
- Brie Larson and Ben Kingsley up the pedigree of Daniel Radcliffe-led 'Brooklyn Bridge' (From Hitfix. 16 September 2014, 10:36 AM, PDT)
- United Nations Names Leonardo DiCaprio Messenger of Peace (From The Hollywood Reporter. 16 September 2014, 9:57 AM, PDT)
- Why Tobey Maguire Thinks There’s a Lack of Young Male Movie Stars (From Vulture. 16 September 2014, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Is James Cameron Prepping To Film Avatar Sequels In 4K 3D? (From We Got This Covered. 16 September 2014, 12:49 PM, PDT)
- James Cameron To Film ‘Avatar’ Sequels At 120fps? (From The Hollywood News. 16 September 2014, 9:22 AM, PDT)
The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass to reunite for ‘Bourne’ sequel (From SoundOnSight. 16 September 2014, 8:09 AM, PDT)
- First TV spot for The Conjuring spin-off Annabelle (From Flickeringmyth. 15 September 2014, 4:59 AM, PDT)
- The Riot Club review: A poison pen letter to the British establishment (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 14 September 2014, 4:01 PM, PDT)