Mumbai, Dec 4: If all goes as planned, Hollywood star Leonardo DiCaprio, whose latest film "The Wolf of Wall Street" releases in India on Christmas day, may visit the country's entertainment capital in the first month of the new year.
"His visit is likely to be a part of a different strategy, by way of which the "Titanic" star will meet some of India's promising entrepreneurs," a source from the film's distribution team in India, told Ians.
"Leonardo sincerely believes that the character on whose life the film is based is a huge role model for the youth of today in terms of enterprising skills.
The film follows. »
- Shiva Prakash
Similar News ItemsLeonardo DiCaprio
- Gigi Hadid Writes About Milan Attack for Lena Dunham's Lenny Letter: "I Do Have That Fighter in Me" (From E! Online. 27 September 2016, 7:05 AM, PDT)
- Did You Know This Was Kate Winslet's Guilty Pleasure? (From E! Online. 27 September 2016, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Ewan McGregor on 'American Pastoral', Danny Boyle and directing again (From ScreenDaily. 26 September 2016, 10:00 PM, PDT)
- Zurich Summit: Snapchat, gaming, Vr offer new creative opportunities (From ScreenDaily. 24 September 2016, 4:22 AM, PDT)
- “The story of the women of Parched lingers in our hearts and minds long after the last frame of Leena’s luminous work dies down” – Subhash K Jha (From Bollyspice. 22 September 2016, 9:29 PM, PDT)
- 38 New Movies and Shows You'll Actually Want to Watch on Netflix in October (From BuzzSugar. 22 September 2016, 12:05 PM, PDT)
The Wolf of Wall Street (2013)
- Facing Tough Voting Deadlines, ‘Silence’ Officially Enters the Oscar Race (From Variety - Film News. 26 September 2016, 12:26 PM, PDT)
- Martin Scorsese’s Silence will open in time for awards run (From Den of Geek. 26 September 2016, 12:17 PM, PDT)
- Martin Scorsese’s ‘Silence’ Will Be Released on December 23 (From Indiewire. 26 September 2016, 10:53 AM, PDT)