Johnny Weir Says Gay Protestors Are “Idiots.” “Referring to the new anti-gay law in Russia, which forbids virtually all public mention of homosexuality as a threat to children, the athlete flippantly characterized it as ‘no anal sex in front of libraries.’”
Johnny tries to explain.
The list of 15 documentary films that have advanced in the Oscar race has been released, and sadly, Bridegroom is not included. On the plus side, God Loves Uganda has a shot to make it to the final five.
Elton John’s gay solidarity has Moscow concert in doubt
Similar News ItemsKirstie Alley
- Look Who's Talking (1989) and the Perils of Revisiting Childhood Faves (From FilmExperience. 22 August 2014, 5:11 AM, PDT)
- Als Ice Bucket Challenge Roundup: Rob Pattinson, Anna Wintour & More (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 August 2014, 3:00 PM, PDT)
- Kirstie Alley Responds to Maksim Chmerkovskiy with Nsfw Tweet (From Entertainment Tonight. 4 August 2014, 1:22 PM, PDT)
- Cronenberg's Cannes Winner 'Maps to the Stars' Takes Focus World Route, Skips Oscars (From Thompson on Hollywood. 1 September 2014, 7:33 PM, PDT)
- Focus World Acquires Julianne Moore's 'Maps to the Stars' (From The Hollywood Reporter. 1 September 2014, 6:11 PM, PDT)
- David Cronenberg’s Maps To The Stars Acquired by Focus World for Early 2015 Release (From Collider.com. 1 September 2014, 5:37 PM, PDT)
"The View" (1997)
- Jenny McCarthy and Donnie Wahlberg Tie the Knot - See Their Pictures! (From Popsugar. 1 September 2014, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy Admits The Americans' Annet Mahendru (From TVLine.com. 1 September 2014, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- Once Upon a Time First Look: Frozen's Elsa Gets Cold Shoulder in Storybrooke (From TVLine.com. 31 August 2014, 7:49 PM, PDT)