The Blacklist apparently has many, many more names left on it — and as such, NBC has renewed its hit freshman drama for a 22-episode second season.
TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard has thusly been updated.
In the James Spader-fronted drama’s most recent outing, it held onto 100 percent of its Voice lead-in rating and eyed possible best-since-premiere tallies in both total audience and in the coveted demo (pending Nielsen finals).
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJames Spader
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Blu-ray special features and deleted scenes revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 3 September 2015, 4:25 AM, PDT)
- Age of Ultron's Vision is born in exclusive behind the scenes featurette (From Cineplex. 2 September 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- 'Age of Ultron' Blu-Ray Preview Spotlights the New 'Avengers' (From MovieWeb. 31 August 2015, 8:05 AM, PDT)
- Lucy Lawless doesn’t expect to have a role in ‘Xena’ reboot (From Hitfix. 2 September 2015, 2:26 PM, PDT)
- The 'Coach' Reboot Is Dead at NBC (From Moviefone. 1 September 2015, 4:15 AM, PDT)
- Actually, There Won’t Be a Coach Reboot Series at NBC After All (From Vulture. 31 August 2015, 11:35 PM, PDT)
Sony Pictures Television [us]
- ‘Jesse Stone: Lost in Paradise’ Debuts Oct. 18 on Hallmark Channel (From Variety - TV News. 31 August 2015, 10:00 AM, PDT)
- Sony Pictures Television’s Andy Kaplan Elected Natpe Chairman (From The Wrap. 26 August 2015, 7:52 AM, PDT)
- The Best and Worst TV Shows for Female, Minority Directors: DGA Study (From Variety - TV News. 25 August 2015, 12:06 PM, PDT)