The Blacklist apparently has many, many more names left on it — and as such, NBC has renewed its hit freshman drama for a 22-episode second season.
TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard has thusly been updated.
In the James Spader-fronted drama’s most recent outing, it held onto 100 percent of its Voice lead-in rating and eyed possible best-since-premiere tallies in both total audience and in the coveted demo (pending Nielsen finals).
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News ItemsJames Spader
- New Blacklist Season 3,Episode 3 Official Spoilers,Description Revealed By NBC (From OnTheFlix. 8 October 2015, 2:00 PM, PDT)
- Hilary Swank Moves To Wme (From Deadline. 6 October 2015, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- Here’s Why Loki Was Cut From Avengers: Age Of Ultron (From We Got This Covered. 5 October 2015, 11:30 AM, PDT)
- Review: 'Heroes' stumbles back to life with 'Heroes Reborn' miniseries (From Hitfix. 23 September 2015, 6:00 AM, PDT)
- Samuel Goldwyn Reveals Writing Awards Finalists and Judges (From Thompson on Hollywood. 21 September 2015, 11:02 AM, PDT)
- Samuel Goldwyn Writing Awards finallists announced (From ScreenDaily. 21 September 2015, 6:58 AM, PDT)
Sony Pictures Television [us]
- Community: Season Seven or Cancelled Again? (From TVSeriesFinale. 5 October 2015, 5:22 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Day I Turned Uncool’ Comedy From David Katzenberg & Seth Grahame-Smith Set At NBC (From Deadline TV. 5 October 2015, 10:12 AM, PDT)
- Skydance Hires Brandon Zimon as Svp of International TV Sales and Co-Productions (From The Wrap. 5 October 2015, 5:00 AM, PDT)