Jenna Dewan-Tatum is one of those people that you have to be jealous of. She's beautiful, talented and married to this guy named Channing Tatum. On her 33nd birthday -- December 3 -- it's important to celebrate the actress with 33 things about which to be jealous of her.
2. Prior to her acting career, the young Jenna Dewan was a professional dancer.
She has danced for:
4. 'N Sync
5. Sean "Puffy" Combs
6. Toni Braxton
7. Celine Dion
9. Ricky Martin
10. Billy Crawford
11. Her father, Daryll Dewan, played football for Notre Dame. That's just cool.
13. Jenna has a daughter, Everly Elizabeth Maiselle Tatum, born in May of 2013.
15. Jenna and Channing got engaged in Maui and married in Malibu. »
Similar News ItemsChanning Tatum
- ‘Ultra Panavision’ featurette for Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight (From Flickeringmyth. 25 November 2015, 10:35 AM, PST)
- Here's Why You Need to See 'The Hateful Eight' in 70mm (From MovieWeb. 25 November 2015, 9:19 AM, PST)
- Tom Cruise in Talks to Star in 'The Mummy' Reboot...Not (From LatinoReview. 25 November 2015, 5:20 AM, PST)
"American Horror Story" (2011)
- Empire Recap: He Kissed a Girl (¡!¡!) — Did He Like It? (From TVLine.com. 25 November 2015, 9:01 PM, PST)
- Lady Gaga Named Guest Editor of V Magazine's January Issue (From E! Online. 25 November 2015)
- Matt Bomer Is Amazon's "Last Tycoon" (From Dark Horizons. 23 November 2015, 12:32 PM, PST)
- 10 Celebrities Who Have Removed Or Covered Tattoos From Failed Relationships (Photos) (From GossipCop. 25 November 2015, 11:11 AM, PST)
- The 45 Hottest Female Celebrity Selfies of 2015 (From Popsugar. 24 November 2015, 11:30 PM, PST)
- TV News Roundup: ‘Grandfathered’ Sets ‘Drake & Josh’ Reunion & More (From Variety - TV News. 24 November 2015, 1:30 PM, PST)