Musician Ed Sheeran made some headlines last week for a picture posted online showing him hanging out with actress Jennifer Aniston for Thanksgiving. But it turns out she was not the only "Friends" star whose house he went to on Turkey Day.
"I ate a lot of food, drank a lot of wine and played a lot of songs," says Sheeran. "I didn't do [any music] at Jen's house, I just drank. Courteney set up like a Pa system and I did a show there. It was very random. One of my all time favorite actors and comedians, Sacha Baron Cohen, was there and we ended up jamming and he like did a rap in Arabic and stuff. It was very funny."
Raise your hand if you're sort of »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- A first crack at SAG predictions (From Hollywoodnews.com. 27 November 2015, 1:28 PM, PST)
- Celebrities Who Pulled Off Secret Weddings (From Popsugar. 26 November 2015, 8:00 PM, PST)
- The Best Movie Bikini Moments (From BuzzSugar. 25 November 2015, 5:00 PM, PST)
Sacha Baron Cohen
- News Round-Up: ‘Mi:6’ breaks the mold, Steve Carell vs. Emma Stone, and Chris Nolan remakes (From SoundOnSight. 20 November 2015, 7:46 AM, PST)
- Zac Efron And Robert De Niro Star In Red Band Trailer For Dirty Grandpa (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 19 November 2015, 6:21 PM, PST)
- Freddie Mercury Biopic Picks Up Steam By Adding The Theory Of Everything Writer (From We Got This Covered. 19 November 2015, 10:47 AM, PST)
- Cindy Crawford and Her Famous Brood Link Up For a Children's Charity Event in La (From Popsugar. 16 November 2015, 4:05 PM, PST)
- Renée Zellweger's Megawatt Smile Lights Up the Red Carpet in London (From Popsugar. 3 November 2015, 10:09 PM, PST)
- 24 hours of Halloween horror on Netflix, from Scream to Stake Land (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 27 October 2015, 4:27 AM, PDT)