Musician Ed Sheeran made some headlines last week for a picture posted online showing him hanging out with actress Jennifer Aniston for Thanksgiving. But it turns out she was not the only "Friends" star whose house he went to on Turkey Day.
"I ate a lot of food, drank a lot of wine and played a lot of songs," says Sheeran. "I didn't do [any music] at Jen's house, I just drank. Courteney set up like a Pa system and I did a show there. It was very random. One of my all time favorite actors and comedians, Sacha Baron Cohen, was there and we ended up jamming and he like did a rap in Arabic and stuff. It was very funny."
Raise your hand if you're sort of »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Aniston
- Brad Pitt Not In Love With Jennifer Aniston Again, Despite Tabloid Cover Story (From GossipCop. 21 June 2017, 7:30 AM, PDT)
- Exclusive: Will Arnett Opens Up About Reviving 'The Gong Show,' Talks 'Arrested Development' Season 5 (From Entertainment Tonight. 20 June 2017, 1:00 PM, PDT)
- Friends Forever! Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and More Celebrate Courteney Cox’s 53rd Birthday (From PEOPLE.com. 16 June 2017, 4:19 PM, PDT)
Sacha Baron Cohen
- Victoria Beckham Is Not as Miserable as She Looks: "David and I Have a Lot of Fun Together" (From E! Online. 16 June 2017, 10:33 AM, PDT)
- The 25 Best Comedies of the 21st Century, Ranked (From Indiewire. 9 June 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- ‘Hostel: Part II’ and the Monster of Neoliberal Late-Capitalism (From The Film Stage. 8 June 2017, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- Courteney Cox’s Face Makeover: ‘I’ve Had All My Fillers Dissolved’ — See Pics (From HollywoodLife. 21 June 2017, 6:10 PM, PDT)
- Courteney Cox Admits She Wants A Baby With Johnny McDaid: Will She Do It At 53 Years Old? (From HollywoodLife. 21 June 2017, 2:57 PM, PDT)
- Courteney Cox, 53, Says She Would ‘Love To Have A Baby Now,’ Explains Why She’s Filler-Free (From ET Canada. 21 June 2017, 2:38 PM, PDT)