Singapore – Fremantle Media International (Fmi) has closed sales deals in Asia for over 1,600 hours of programming.
The company revealed the sales on Tuesday, the first day of the Asia TV Forum in Singapore, and said that all had been completed in the past eight weeks.
The competitive reality docu-series “The Fashion Fund,” featuring Anna Wintour, was sold to two broadcasters in Thailand: free-to-air channel Workpoint TV and pay-tv operator TrueVisions. TrueVisions also acquired the new Hulu original series “Behind the Mask,” the one-off feature documentary “I Am Steve McQueen,” and the factual special “Asteroids: Doomsday or Payday?”
Solar Entertainment in the Philippines bought series the first three series of “Winners and Losers,” becoming the first free-to-air Philippine network to broadcast an Australian drama. Solar also acquired “The Fashion Fund,” David E. Kelley medical drama “Monday Mornings” and series three of “Web Therapy,” starring Lisa Kudrow (pictured). Philippine cable channel Lifestyle »
- Patrick Frater
Similar News ItemsAnna Wintour
- 2015 Met Gala By the Numbers—30,000 Bamboo Plants, 7 Versace Dress & More! (From E! Online. 5 May 2015, 4:03 PM, PDT)
- Celebrity Instagrams Are Your Ticket Inside the Met Gala (From Popsugar. 5 May 2015, 2:30 PM, PDT)
- 26 Stars Who Had Their Very First Met Gala Experience This Year (From Popsugar. 5 May 2015, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Banks, St. Lucia, and Lisa Kudrow Are Coming to Vulture Fest! (From Vulture. 4 May 2015, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- This week in tv news: John Singleton to make the jump to TV with FX (From SoundOnSight. 2 May 2015, 3:36 PM, PDT)
- Refinery29 Slate Includes Projects by Lisa Kudrow, Lena Dunham and Dan Bucatinsky (From The Wrap. 29 April 2015, 1:55 PM, PDT)
David E. Kelley (I)
- "Ally McBeal," "Wonder Years" & "Freaks and Geeks" Casts All Reunited at TV Land Awards (From TooFab. 13 April 2015, 7:45 AM, PDT)
- Richard Dysart, the Patriarchal Senior Partner of 'L.A. Law,' Dies at 86 (From The Hollywood Reporter. 9 April 2015, 9:23 AM, PDT)
- Supergirl vs. Wonder Woman, Black Canary and More: Which Crimefighting Costume Is Most Super? (From TVLine.com. 6 March 2015, 5:17 PM, PST)