Michelle Rodriguez has joined many other Hollywood stars in mourning the unexpected loss of her "Fast & Furious" co-star Paul Walker. The actress posted a message of remembrance to her Facebook and Twitter pages on Monday (Dec. 2).
The same message appeared on both popular social media outlets and offered a sentiment without saying anything about the specific events.
I'm gonna carry this torch for you brother, with a forced smile on my face and Im gonna open my heart just cause your telling me to.
-- Michelle Rodriguez (@MRodOfficial) December 2, 2013
In a poignant note, Rodriguez had posted Facebook photos of the "Fast & Furious" casts on Friday (Nov. 29). One showed the group of actors back in 2001, while the other showed a larger cast in 2013.
The role of Letty Ortiz in the "Fast & Furious" franchise is one of the best-known of Rodriguez's roles. She has appeared in three of the films and will »
Similar News Items"Lost" (2004)
- ‘Man Down’ Trailer: Shia Labeouf Saw Some Things in the War That You Just Wouldn’t Understand, Man (From Indiewire. 25 October 2016, 1:03 PM, PDT)
- ‘Jessica Jones’ Hires All Women Directors for Season 2, Showrunner Says (From Variety - TV News. 22 October 2016, 10:23 AM, PDT)
- New Movie Trailers: 'Nocturnal Animals,' 'Frank & Lola' and 'Pet' (From Movies.com. 21 October 2016, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- Kathryn Bigelow Rounds Out Ensemble Cast for Detroit Riots Film (Exclusive) (From Variety - Film News. 18 October 2016, 11:34 AM, PDT)
- Don't Breathe coming to VOD, Blu-ray and DVD (From MoreHorror. 17 October 2016, 7:07 PM, PDT)
- Don’T Breathe Blu-ray, DVD & Digital Release Details & Cover Art (From DailyDead. 17 October 2016, 3:32 PM, PDT)
Paul Walker (I)
- The Sweariest Films In Movie History (From The Hollywood News. 7 October 2016, 4:40 AM, PDT)
- Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson’s five best movie roles to date (From Flickeringmyth. 6 October 2016, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: Best of the Toronto Film Festival, Previewing Fantastic Fest and More (From Movies.com. 23 September 2016, 11:00 PM, PDT)