Harper, who had been diagnosed with terminal brain cancer earlier this year, was told by doctors that she only had months to live. "She's doing very well," White says of her friend. "The doctors are very happy, and they're very pleased."
White attributes her friend's good health to her optimist outlook on life. "The reason she's doing that well is that she has the most positive attitude of almost anyone I know," White says. "She's just making the most of all the time she has left, and that was already extended. They gave her until christmas, and now they're saying until next year or something like that."
White's late husband Allen Ludden passed away from stomach cancer in 1981, and she attributes the extra time they had »
Similar News ItemsBetty White (I)
- Nigel Lythgoe, Gail Berman’s ‘Easiest Game Show Ever’ Picked Up by Pop (From The Wrap. 12 October 2015, 11:00 AM, PDT)
- Bones Boss on [Spoiler]'s Split, New Loves, Reigniting Booth/Brennan's Fire (From TVLine.com. 8 October 2015, 5:59 PM, PDT)
- Oh No, Bones Season 11 Could Be the End for David Boreanaz (From E! Online. 1 October 2015, 8:30 AM, PDT)
"The Talk" (2010)
- ‘The Talk’ Tops ‘The View’ in Total Viewers, Key Demos for Premiere Week (From The Wrap. 1 October 2015, 12:40 PM, PDT)
- Criminal Minds Season 11 Premiere: Do You Agree With Hotch's New Hire? (From TVLine.com. 30 September 2015, 7:24 PM, PDT)
- Alyssa Milano Tears Up Over ‘Who’s the Boss’ Co-Star Danny Pintauro’s HIV Revelation: ‘He’s a Beacon of Light’ (Video) (From The Wrap. 29 September 2015, 4:51 PM, PDT)
- Mary Tyler Moore: A Celebration: On PBS (From TVSeriesFinale. 7 October 2015, 7:05 PM, PDT)
- Ken Howard Re-Elected SAG-AFTRA President (From Variety - Film News. 20 August 2015, 7:36 PM, PDT)
- Blu-ray Review – Blame It on Rio (1984) (From Flickeringmyth. 10 August 2015, 1:25 AM, PDT)